L2mordor interface

.Gold

Hello i wanted to use L2 Mordor interface to another server i keep all the neccesary files to use it but i guess it got like a bind to l2mordor and when i open l2.exe i got this message .

https://imgur.com/aDa6abl V9Xtstn.png

any way to unbind the interface from l2mordor? or any possible way to fix it?

@NevesOma @Celestine i guess one of you maybe can help me <3

6 minutes ago, .Gold said:

Hello i wanted to use L2 Mordor interface to another server i keep all the neccesary files to use it but i guess it got like a bind to l2mordor and when i open l2.exe i got this message .

https://imgur.com/aDa6abl V9Xtstn.png

any way to unbind the interface from l2mordor? or any possible way to fix it?

@NevesOma @Celestine i guess one of you maybe can help me <3

Unfortunately l2mordor interface is made my me for their project and only thats the reason you cannot use it on any other servers this is the interface i have been selling :) 

So it's not for sale for personal use? only server owners can buy it?

1 minute ago, Celestine said:

Unfortunately l2mordor interface is made my me for their project and only thats the reason you cannot use it on any other servers this is the interface i have been selling :) 

Just now, .Gold said:

So it's not for sale for personal use? only server owners can buy it?

this is the most clean version i'm selling without automatic stuff or etc u can contact me trought skype and we can talk about it.

1 minute ago, Celestine said:

this is the most clean version i'm selling without automatic stuff or etc u can contact me trought skype and we can talk about it.

Pmed at skype. Thanks you can lock it then.