Pishing Expert (FB)

Hey guys !

I am looking for a pishing expert to get the password of a facebook account. I had a long break from the internet and not the time and energy to get back into the matter.

The person from whom the password is to be fished is personally known to me and I know his interests and what he will react to. He is neither a genius in IT nor is he particularly careful when dealing with emails and untrustworthy websites. Long story short, for someone who is even halfway involved in pishing these days, shouldn't have any problems.

For sure the job will be paid. Please pm me with your details, experience and desired award.

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by LogicalMind

On 12/24/2019 at 8:36 PM, ReactPwnz said:

Is this only me who believe that this kind of requests should be punished...:stop:

Yes.

Why should it be deleted?

If I explained why I am making this request, noone would believe the "story behind". That's why I don't annoy anyone with it and just get to the point.

You can contact your internet police that the bad boys are not out to scam anyone. 

Cheers Officer :)

Edited by LogicalMind

• 1 year later...