Configuration

dramaa93

I have few questions and not to spam i will ask all i want in 1 topic.

1) Buffs.

what i have to change or add about buffs to for example active lvl 10 shield switch buff lvl 3 shield? now when i am using both of them i am getting effect from both skills, all actives/buffs are doing same, eva, focus, acu, idk all actives are working with buffs they are not switching each other, and what is that "lesser effect"?

# If True, when effects of the same stack group are used, lesser
# effects will be canceled if stronger effects are used. New effects
# that are added will be canceled if they are of lesser priority to the old one.
# If False, they will not be canceled, and it will switch to them after the
# stronger one runs out, if the lesser one is still in effect.
CancelLesserEffect = True

its not tool that have to change buff with active? or i get it wrong?

2) Soul Shots.

what can cause to SS don't work? i mean 1 hit SS working but next few hits its don't and doing less dmg, i mean a lot of attacks are w/o SS and i rly don't get it why, cus attack speed is not too high, even with 700 attack speed SS misses  a lot, how can i fix it what is wrong with it?

3) Mobs

for example Silent Seekers, when i am watching Npc's info its say that, its have 0 aggro but when i am walking next to him he is chasing to me, then i changed his aggro to 500 like crusaders have and silent seeker still chased  me when crusaders don't attack me unless i don't stay near them too long.

P.s    Sorry for my annoying English, i hope you get it what i wrote :/

This means that you need to change your files. Because if your pack have this kind of problems so i don't even want to imagine what other problems it has.

If you have a possibility of changing the files so do it please.

Edited by 010010

23 minutes ago, 010010 said:

This means that you need to change your files. Because if your pack have this kind of problems so i don't even want to imagine what other problems it has.

If you have a possibility of changing the files so do it please.

just now you killed me :/ i am using frozen so i have to find something else? :/

I have installed acis and its not much better, first of all cant even recall npc where I want and second after I rr server its crushed and shut down ... is not there any way to fix those problems on frozen?? :/

4 hours ago, dramaa93 said:

I have installed acis and its not much better, first of all cant even recall npc where I want and second after I rr server its crushed and shut down ... is not there any way to fix those problems on frozen?? :/

Use Lucera 2 or 1.7 and aCis is perfect to me comparing to frozen. You can add recall_npc command by yourself. Take any example from frozen in admincommandhandlers

15 minutes ago, 010010 said:

Use Lucera 2 or 1.7 and aCis is perfect to me comparing to frozen. You can add recall_npc command by yourself. Take any example from frozen in admincommandhandlers

but after i restart server its got terminated idk why... 

3 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

Recall npc would be pointless/invalid in 1 or 2 cycles with incoming SpawnManager.

what does it mean? i cant spawn npc where i want?

and 1 more question is it possible to shuffle frozen and acis files? or it will crush and wont work?

i mean for example if i put some frozen files into acis will this work ? cus frozen have much more files into database (navicat) and acis miss some of them, for example "teleport", also i saw that acis dont have same enchant system as frozen, if i use frozen's enchamt system into config its will be fine?

i mean acis enchant have something like this "enchant rate = 0.4 and frozen have large enchant i mean you can give each enchant its own percent (1,100;2,90;...).

17 minutes ago, dramaa93 said:

but after i restart server its got terminated idk why... 

and 1 more question is it possible to shuffle frozen and acis files? or it will crush and wont work?

i mean for example if i put some frozen files into acis will this work ? cus frozen have much more files into database (navicat) and acis miss some of them, for example "teleport", also i saw that acis dont have same enchant system as frozen, if i use frozen's enchamt system into config its will be fine?

i mean acis enchant have something like this "enchant rate = 0.4 and frozen have large enchant i mean you can give each enchant its own percent (1,100;2,90;...).

You can adapt anything into aCis if you know what are you doing and you know java.

20 minutes ago, 010010 said:

Then use another pack which has a needed functions.

which one? lucera is it for free? or i have to buy? and btw i am only one who got those porblems on frozne?

Frozen it self with full of problems but there is already people who did a good job on it but it is not shared i guess. Lucera 1.7 and 2.0 is shared already make a research on the google to find it.

3 minutes ago, 010010 said:

Frozen it self with full of problems but there is already people who did a good job on it but it is not shared i guess. Lucera 1.7 and 2.0 is shared already make a research on the google to find it.

ok thx for your support

1 hour ago, dramaa93 said:

In future it will be linked to a territory, as retail. You will have to define territories with min/max amount of NPCs.

Regarding enchanting formula, it's based on L2OFF.

If you don't want to learn Java, hire someone or simply stick to playerbase, because none pack is full or bugfree.