classic [L2J] Lineage II Excelsis

GLO

Hey everybody, I want to make a rather important announcement regarding the direction of the server.

Because of many requests for a more clean version of classic I have decided to follow your wishes and deliver you that. 

I have decided to keep the following custom features -
*Imperial tomb drop key for s grade armor at very low chance, 4 sepulcher for 'crafting pack' after 4 goblets
*Ability to take subclass with Drone Priest+Ipos Priest+Core Priest+Baium Priest soul (nobles under question)
*Ruby/Sapphire changed to cats eye jewel
*ignis/procella/nebula/petram/frintezza will be normal rb not instance
*Appearance will remain with the current costumes, stats from collection
*New cloak/hat designs will stay
*[+1 str +1 int] [+1 dex +1 wit] [+1 con +1 men] will stay on pendant in place of hats
*Dynasty/Apella items will be POSSIBLY added in the near future
*Earthshaker class with be temporary removed and POSSIBLY added back in the near future
*Monastery of Silence/Execution Grounds will be added back in the near future to farm S weapons
*Blood Dragon coins will stay and drop from lv 76+ mobs at a lower rate and prices will be adjusted accordingly (purchase blessed enchants etc), and players can still drop them from pvp
*Dolls/Epic jewels will be changed from 7 days to 15 days

This means that -
-Players will start as level 1 in their respective zones
-Players will start with shadow no-grade instead of B grade
-Zones will be working as you expect in normal classic except imperial tomb

I hope that you can understand my decision and remember that I am looking out for you (my players) and what you want to see on a server. The beta server will be adjusted accordingly and can be changed back to 'custom' version at any time. I have designed it in a way to easily switch versions at a minutes notice. 

Thanks for understand and I hope to see you all on the opening.

I can only say congratulations. Although the rates are kind of low, so the custom classic version was good idea for the first start (to test everything). Now that you're making more of the classic gameplay (starts lv 1, shadow items) - there are lot more content to test.

However, in these videos, i can see that there was lot of effort to make project files good. Thumbs up for that.
Feel a bit sorry, that your custom ideas has been outvoted by community. 

Best wishes upon start! Finally, a project which is not based on L2Scripts. That means there was load of time dedicated to develop the pack playable. Congrats again.

Server will be launching today

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rtxdpca598tiwvl/L2_Excelsis_-_1.05.rar/file

Here is the patch to log on, enjoy

Why the drop rate is x1 when u promote x3 and its a x30xp rate? From what i saw, its just another l2 classic to grab a few donations, nothing new nothing innovating even the zip file its from l2 saga... not even border to have your own zip file, prob the ppl who say GL and say they recommend its friends of ours coz i dont see anything impressive at all... 

13 hours ago, MysticMuse said:

Why the drop rate is x1 when u promote x3 and its a x30xp rate? From what i saw, its just another l2 classic to grab a few donations, nothing new nothing innovating even the zip file its from l2 saga... not even border to have your own zip file, prob the ppl who say GL and say they recommend its friends of ours coz i dont see anything impressive at all... 

Drop rates are 3x, where do you see 1x?

Saga client was only for beta until i uploaded a clean client which was available before the opening

DEAD SERVER as expected... Just show how hypocrite some ppl here is, when they talk so good about some server that its obvious a money grab server with nothing of interesting at all, but others servers that they are not friends with, they talk so much shit... funny how even a mod can promote servers like this garbage... 

28 minutes ago, MysticMuse said:

DEAD SERVER as expected... Just show how hypocrite some ppl here is, when they talk so good about some server that its obvious a money grab server with nothing of interesting at all, but others servers that they are not friends with, they talk so much shit... funny how even a mod can promote servers like this garbage... 

the "good talk" that you read is about OLD server features.

Things got changed and an ORIGINAL gameplay was implemented. They promote the L2 classic gameplay without corruption and constant development.

Isnt money grab at all. I advise you not flame them

22 hours ago, Toms said:

the "good talk" that you read is about OLD server features.

Things got changed and an ORIGINAL gameplay was implemented. They promote the L2 classic gameplay without corruption and constant development.

Isnt money grab at all. I advise you not flame them

Your advise is stupid just like this project, its dead, and the first ppl that hit lvl80 were GLO friends and prob, part of the project, having players playing dagger class and it lvl80 less than 24hours shows that corruption dont exist on this server, one of the hardest class's to level somehow are the highest on the server... Its not flaming them is speaking the facts about the servers and about some ppl in here that talk shit about other projects but somehow and for some reason spoke amazingly well for a project that they didnt even tested... i mean u can even see them on their TS on the site so u know their opinion was not just random but intentional...