NPC From other server.

wadeN

Hello MxC! 

I would like to know if anyone could explain to me how to pass an npc from one server to another, I use h5 and I liked several npc of the shared files of the mythras, is there any possibility to copy for example the npc buffer and bring it to my server? What files do I need to compile or execute in order to do it?

Thx for help me!

Depends on what npc this will be and what server files you are using xml/sql version, if you want to add a gmshop you just have to add the current files htmls,sql/xml npc data, multisell etc!

If you want to add a buffer you have to add the current scripts in your source (if you have already a custom buffer you just have to add the current bypass in your new buffer) and then the files server side!

You can use maxcheaters search box and take a look "how to add npc guide" it's so simple.

Edited by Dragic

On 10/28/2019 at 3:37 AM, wadeN said:

Hello MxC! 

I would like to know if anyone could explain to me how to pass an npc from one server to another, I use h5 and I liked several npc of the shared files of the mythras, is there any possibility to copy for example the npc buffer and bring it to my server? What files do I need to compile or execute in order to do it?

Thx for help me!

Do you want to transfer only client part?

1. run the developer mode in the client
2. Find the NPC that interests you
3.see it id
4.find this id in the File Editor
5. Transfer these files that these NPCs use to their client.
6. write in the File Editor of these NPCs on your server

• 4 weeks later...

sure you write wrong lines of npc, check information before add new line in grp, if files are not in correspondient folders give criticalerror.