l2OFF C5 server

Hello,

Would it be a good idea to open a C5 low rates server? Will there be any interest in it?

Or it's just a waste of time?

I have downgraded vanganth l2off extender to C5 709 protocol, fixed bugs, etc. Server is stable and ready.

Edited by DarthVader
  • Upvote 3

Highly doubt. I would not waste time preparing a server and then realise there are no people. Even if you get some, they will leave within 2-3 days.

I would say. Kinda late for populated server with stable online.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

There was a 2old2play c5 server opened in recent years and it is closed now. What happened to it?

I guess the same shiet as nowadays. People got "bored and tired" and they change server.

3 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

I guess the same shiet as nowadays. People got "bored and tired" and they change server. For the lols sake.

Same shit was when I was "playing" with l2 servers. Nothing changed. I guess it's even worse now after so many years.

Classic took majority of ppl wanting "old feel", i don't see any old and rusty client working out today - simply not enough masochists for that. Another story is how bad "classic" turned to be, basically becoming Essence in 1 year.

In my opinion the Chronicle 5 Oath of Blood is The World of Lineage II way better than Interlude! But lacking on C5 server is of course the files, SupremeL2/AzureL2 got amazing C5 server like Aerith, Nanaki, Celes they got sky rocket player's online. 

• 1 month later...