Problem when Shift CLick with normal player

l2destino

Question

Hello Everyone,

Iam facing a problem when Iam trying to shift click on an NPC to wats droplist. When I do with GM everything is cool but when I do with normal player its not working.

The pack Iam using is acis and working on NPC.java on the method onActionShift

If 

sendNpcDrop(

content is the same than regular share, than your only problems can be :

• you didn't activate the config to true.
  • you didn't compile and replace the jar once you edited the value.
  • depending how StinkyMadness handled the htm generation, you maybe miss the htm if there is one (and since I'm lazy to reply on his topic to see the share, that will be only a guess from me).

Put a sendMessage("test"); and see if you got something. If not you simply do something bad between the possibilities I said.

The leftover option being, what you kill isn't extending Npc or already override onActionShift.

3 minutes ago, l2destino said:

But why when iam as gm its going inside the method with no problem?

It's not possible, except if you broke the logic with brackets { } and some sort of conditions.

And by "going inside the method", I suppose you mean gm panel and not the custom you try to add ?

Edited by Tryskell

7 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

It's not possible, except if you broke the logic with brackets { } and some sort of conditions.

And by "going inside the method", I suppose you mean gm panel and not the custom you try to add ?

No iam talking about the original methon inside NPC.java 

I think for some reason it doesnt read shift when iam as a normal player.

When you an normal player Shift + Click ignores. If you want what normal player can see drop list of NPC then you need add this feature. Search on this forum "Drop / Spoil Info".

18 minutes ago, Rootware said:

When you an normal player Shift + Click ignores. If you want what normal player can see drop list of NPC then you need add this feature. Search on this forum "Drop / Spoil Info".

I did this from a post from Stinky madness but it doesnt go to the method onActionShift

Try to put it under normal else, inside that else do your config check. Also add a sendMessage method inside that block, to see if you go there, as Tk suggested.