Loftheim abuse (3rd time)

Kara12

Again Warned for no reason (previous warn that removed he re-added i guess cause i didn't post anything few days now)

I realise he is big fan of me but i want him stop following me in streets. 

Kw5Ys3W.png

I can keep opening topics all day trust me until an action is taken for him. It's the 3rd report topic in 10 days.

+ I demand demote for the following reasons:

1. His position was given by Designatix because he made him a photo (which he didn't he just grabbed from google and added curves). He haven't share anything, he haven't help in the forum, nobody know him.

2. He abuse the Warnings and Chat bans for personal reasons against people he don't like. He also remove topics, posts and give -1 whenever he want yet if you give him -1 he remove it and warn you.

3. His attitude as Gold Member is shit. He got reported by Nightwolf too for shit attitude. Yet 1 time i did i got perma ban. 

@Celestine It's time for you to prove if follow the rules or you simply follow the same pattern as he does (keep friends, ban people we don't like cause of past attitude)

Edited by Kara`

what did you do this time you posted "hello world"?

i think he has automatic insta-warn :laughing:

maxcheaters staff 2020:

user register -> user ban group automatic set

mark my words.

1 minute ago, Nightw0lf said:

what did you do this time you posted "hello world"?

i think he has automatic insta-warn :laughing:

maxcheaters staff 2020:

user register -> user ban group automatic set

mark my words.

The funny thing is that i didn't even write anything except 

JL4Lyq1.png

Which is me basically saying in a greek guy "don't try this its pointless to edit hosts."

He couldn't find a reason to give me warning so he simply didn't add reason. 

Let's no forget that he abuse also the report topics which is not allowed. He deleted my previous report last time for no reason cause he didn't like it. 

You're a toxic member, you shouldn't even be here, you deflect your warns' true intent to get rid of them, you're fake, accuse others of what you're not, come in private depriving us of SATISFACTIONS with things you shouldn't even have and you are not even entitled to it. Put yourself in your shoes and be a decent member, and be grateful that the staff will remove your warns and allow you to continue in the forum even though you are who you are. All you can do is offend, swear and your arguments are horrible.

https://prnt.sc/pcvh9s

http://prntscr.com/pcvhjr

So ...this is why reports never work :( that's hilarious :goodsir: cmon just ignore him you already know he goes to mommy when you report him and dad ignores everything : ) you cant do anything mxc made sepuku

1 minute ago, leonardoll174 said:

You're a toxic member, you shouldn't even be here, you deflect your warns' true intent to get rid of them, you're fake, accuse others of what you're not, come in private depriving us of SATISFACTIONS with things you shouldn't even have and you are not even entitled to it. Put yourself in your shoes and be a decent member, and be grateful that the staff will remove your warns and allow you to continue in the forum even though you are who you are. All you can do is offend, swear and your arguments are horrible.

dude if you do -1 in mxc (since you are new user) and i mean new because when you make a -1 in the old days you had to have a valid reason or else you get ban for the -1, now its lighter as you said because back then to get +1 you had to share a tone of shares and that was meant something now old users have more respect on the -1 and +1 but new users dont understand the meaning of reputation since it has no value but its offensive if you do it.

Edited by Nightw0lf

6 minutes ago, leonardoll174 said:

1. First of all i cursed at you in PRIVATE which as i remember you're not allowed to post in public. 4 years ago i posted PM to a topic i received a chat ban for a week from a mod cause PM's are not allowed to be shown in public.

2. The reason i cursed at you is because every 24 hours you downvote randomly my comments. If someone check your profil history he can see that every 24 hours you set -1 to any comment i do. 

3. You're kid and you know that. You beg them to ban me and you get triggered when i curse at you? What you want me to come and say "oh it's ok my friend don't worry, you can abuse the warning system, you can cry to them to ban me, but i'm your friend?" 

Grow up really. When you don't like the consequences don't open your mouth at all. 

You guys act like 5 years old and when someone respond to you, you go cry to mods "ban him".

PS. i was big help for the forum what are you exactly? Nothing :) and the funny thing is that none of you can manage to do what i did all these years. Aside the shit words you say for me cause you're jealous my topics for free codes, my shares, my tutorials bring people in year 2012-2015. So close your mouth and show some respect.

If it was in your hands with your shitty attitude maxcheaters wouldn't have 5 people in.

Edited by Kara`

I just put -1 on the bullshit I don't like and it just happens to be you, after all, you are the most toxic of this forum. Here you put on your good limb mask, but in private and out here you are just a toxic one who loves to minimize others and feel superior, being one of the lowest here, what happened to you 4 years ago , I don't care, and it probably doesn't interest anyone here. And just to finish, childish attitudes is the way you treat others :)

I can give +1 or -1 to anyone I want, and you act like I'm here 7 days a week doing this to you, stop victimizing, grow mature and change your language, preferably both in the private of others. how much in front of the whole community, because here, you are the intellectual with good writing :)

8 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

Então ... é por isso que os relatórios nunca funcionam :( isso é hilário, :bom Senhor:apenas o ignore. Você já sabe que ele vai para a mamãe quando você o denuncia e o pai ignora tudo:) você não pode fazer nada mxc made sepuku

cara, se você faz -1 em mxc (desde que você é um novo usuário) e eu quero dizer novo, porque quando você faz um -1 nos velhos tempos, você tinha que ter uma razão válida ou então é banido pelo -1, agora é mais leve como você disse, porque na época para obter +1, era necessário compartilhar um tom de compartilhamento e isso significava que agora os usuários antigos têm mais respeito pelo -1 e pelo +1, mas os novos usuários não entendem o significado da reputação, pois não tem valor mas é ofensivo se você fizer isso.

Don't be a scrotum, be a normal, polite person, don't attack others unnecessarily, don't come in private talking bullshit you'll never get a -1. Now if you're a junk person and think more than others, there's not much you can do.

Keep being what you are, keep thinking that just by your forum help history you're immune to things, I'm just a bystander. After all, if you were, you wouldn't be there with a 9 post account after 6 years of forum

Just now, leonardoll174 said:

I just put -1 on the bullshit I don't like and it just happens to be you, after all, you are the most toxic of this forum. Here you put on your good limb mask, but in private and out here you are just a toxic one who loves to minimize others and feel superior, being one of the lowest here, what happened to you 4 years ago , I don't care, and it probably doesn't interest anyone here. And just to finish, childish attitudes is the way you treat others :)

I can give +1 or -1 to anyone I want, and you act like I'm here 7 days a week doing this to you, stop victimizing, grow mature and change your language, preferably both in the private of others. how much in front of the whole community, because here, you are the intellectual with good writing :)

I waste my time with you. You don't seem to be super smart or have much knowledge so let me enlighten you.

Do you know what Toxic is? Did you google the term or what? What was the last time you opened a book in your life aside open google and search for random online terms such as MEME, toxic e.t.c?

2-3 years now i don't even write in maxcheaters anymore except from my WTS topics yet followers like you continue bringing past up to today. You know why? Cause you got triggered by my success. You got triggered that even tho i had "semi-bad attitude" in past i avoided all bans and shit and i received more clients than anyone in here. This affect you so badly and trigger your ego that you can't let it go. So im sure even if i don't post again in maxcheaters until 2030 you still continue write me toxic.

This is you my friend :)

Just now, leonardoll174 said:

Don't be a scrotum, be a normal, polite person, don't attack others unnecessarily, don't come in private talking bullshit you'll never get a -1. Now if you're a junk person and think more than others, there's not much you can do.

well kara is not a person to be offended from he is always sarcastic everyone knows this is like downvoting sweets for his sarcasm (you dont cause he is global) cmon he is reporting a person for abuse here and you come to spam (for what.... personal reason?) you can make a report unless you and the abuser are the same person... what is it?

1 minute ago, leonardoll174 said:

Keep being what you are, keep thinking that just by your forum help history you're immune to things, I'm just a bystander. After all, if you were, you wouldn't be there with a 9 post account after 6 years of forum

I am invisible :) No matter what is my account post, no matter if mods don't like me, no matter if kids like you downvote my comments i'll always have people coming on my skype and saying the following word:

"Are you kara who got banned in maxcheaters? I want some service"

And you know why i dont hide my self or my skype? Because im not what you try make me be :) 

I'm someone who helped the forum in past and im soneone who got so many help requests in skype that i had to change

skype cause it was loading slowly after 2k adds in 2 months

So say goodnight to the bad guy ;)

Just now, Kara` said:

Yes, this is me in your view that I don't care at all

Just now, Nightw0lf said:

He is complaining about the new warn he received for insulting me in private :) Lying blatantly and on top of trying to change the context of what is going on in his favor.
It was by my private denunciation that he took this new warn, deserved indeed: D

5 minutes ago, leonardoll174 said:

Yes, this is me in your view that I don't care at all

He is complaining about the new warn he received for insulting me in private :) Lying blatantly and on top of trying to change the context of what is going on in his favor.
It was by my private denunciation that he took this new warn, deserved indeed: D

Reverse psychology bitch, now you're the toxic here :) you like it? You like when someone like me try to mind their own business and sell services and you simply pm mods to ban me or downvote my comments? 

Toxic person ew... you disgust me.

PS. enough with offtopic i dont care for what you write you simply go offtopic.

Edited by Kara`

http://prntscr.com/pcvw94

Yes, from the print to see that I live to give -1 on your topics, stop embarrassing.
I did it twice in two horrendous things that you did. and that third one there was not even you. It was someone else who said nonsense to me, see? You are not special, not only see you in the forum;)
Keep talking nonsense, I don't care, to me you're still what you are and always will be