C4 or Interlude files

l2daniel

Question

hi everyone me againn XD i was trying to look for files c4 or interlude but lately all c4 files are either full o bugs or have many problems 

did anyone manage to crack adverxt  new extender?

i wan good files not rubish and please must be complete :S

if anyone can point me in the right direction let me know 

6 answers to this question

have tried lots of packs but they are all shit can some one tell me or send me a link of a completed pack please 

sorry dandi but your files are still missing a lot of staff witch i fix some of them but  a lot of staff missing  and mixed   your system does not  work at all i need it to download a clean file change the  ips etc and it worked 

i do not  like java they are shit and easy to  drop them when live 

i like l2off pts 

i cant find where to donwload vangath  last update if some one can pleas pm the link please.

AND LASTLY CAN A DEV PM ME AND NO THOSE THAT CALL THEMSELVES DEV AND THEY CHARGE 10000 TO DO A PROJECT.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT DON'T PM ME AND ASK FOR MONEY STRAIGHT AWAY BECAUSE IT WONT HAPPEN.

my files ares 100% real to online server, if dont know you can understand, more than 100 server do with that files, only little configs to get the server that you like