Classic questions

Sail0rMo0n

Question

First of all I am curious about the versions of Classic. I saw Mobius' repository and it reads "L2J_Mobius_Classic_2.4_SecretOfEmpire", whilst some servers display it like this: "Secret Of Empire 2.9". So, the versions are different and that confuses me a lot. Is there a particular reason for that difference? Which version is the true version?

However, what I am really after is a clean, unhooked system that is compatible with Mobius'
L2J_Mobius_Classic_2.4_SecretOfEmpire source. Does anyone know where can I find one? Any help appreciated.

8 answers to this question

Oh, I see. Unfortunately I do not have access to the forums and I don't see any files for download. The fact that there is a share post containing systems of all chronicles except classic is beyond me! How can this be?!

Here you go! Just edit the IP in L2.ini and start testing.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yeYwrQEIcmAz5Ha1R05c3QgntRPy9y0V

PS: Full Fafurion client. If you need only the system I can upload it for you.

Edited by Ikeryn

10 hours ago, Sail0rMo0n said:

Oh, I see. Unfortunately I do not have access to the forums and I don't see any files for download. The fact that there is a share post containing systems of all chronicles except classic is beyond me! How can this be?!

there is many on here forever living in the past

you can also take system from l2arena or l2pandora and replace l2.ini/desetup.u

10 hours ago, GLO said:

there is many on here forever living in the past

you can also take system from l2arena or l2pandora and replace l2.ini/desetup.u

Hmm. Ok, I will try that. Thanks!

Edit: I tried pandora, it worked! Now I have another question. I gave myself access level in sql db, but I can't use gm/admin commands. I tried ///hero, //gm, //admin, //gmspeed... Assuming that I can log in and play there is no incompatibility issue, but maybe this is the client's fault?

Edited by Sail0rMo0n
Update

16 hours ago, Sail0rMo0n said:

Hmm. Ok, I will try that. Thanks!

Edit: I tried pandora, it worked! Now I have another question. I gave myself access level in sql db, but I can't use gm/admin commands. I tried ///hero, //gm, //admin, //gmspeed... Assuming that I can log in and play there is no incompatibility issue, but maybe this is the client's fault?

never had a problem with this, most likely you did something wrong

are you sure you have yellow or green name?

10 hours ago, DenArt Designs said:

plot twist: maybe he didnt change the ip in l2.ini and he never logged in his server!

:D

14 hours ago, GLO said:

never had a problem with this, most likely you did something wrong

are you sure you have yellow or green name?

I changed access level in "Accounts" table from Login Server db, but I failed to notice that there was also access level located in Characters table from Game Server db. One of the most classic of traps.

tbbfg1K.png

Edited by Sail0rMo0n