Question regarding L2 P. Servers

sess

Ok, I know theres already 50 billion fucking L2 servers out there, but all of them are screwed up in some crazy way.  Corrupt GMs, crazily overpowered donators, imbalance etc.

So, if I was to setup an l2off server (interlude) without the problems would anyone here try it out?  Rates will probably be mid (50-100) with no corrupt GMs or OP donators.

I know everyone says they're not corrupt, but any doubters should check GvE.  Over 30 GMs I've banned for being corrupt.

I also wouldn't IP ban greece ::)

I Would For Sure. I Die For L2Off Mid Rates. Especially If They Are x80-x100..

I Will B U R N !

P.S: When You Create It , Tell me I Wanna Join :P

I also wouldn't IP ban greece ::)

Oh ty :D

Since you're a good dev we would for sure encourage you at least by joining your server.

And the specs of the server would be...?

Havent ironed out the exact specs yet for the hardware or even the actual features and such of the game server.

I'm not exactly rich so the hardware specs wouldnt be godly but enough to run about 1,000 people at startup.

cuz I suppose you already have many things to do.

Yeah.

Browse forums all day :( Im horribly busy :P

Im actually a no lifer, so i got plenty of time.

I would if it has no custom shitty weapons/armors

There is a chance it would have custom weps/armor but not like... +50% cast speed and +20% matk.  If anything, it would just be an extra 1 or 2% over current S grade or to add variety, set it the same as current S grade but have custom textures.

ran by some smart admins

Hope so <.<

safe/max/enchant rate isn't +348903859

Max wont be over 25.  Safe will be 3.  Rate will vary pending on scroll.  Most likely a 75% norm/90% blessed.

Nah.. i just play Faction servers now , but i guess that if u make it , a lot of ppl would join

faction?? gimme the site.. i search one faction 1 month frmo now but nothing in Gracia all intelrude :/