HELP ME FOR CHAT INFORMATION

Brun Brunus

Question

Hi guys, I would like to put my information chat just like the second chat in the photo. I want it with colorful letters and buttons, how do I match the chat on the side ?. I'll leave the html in my chat below

a.jpg

,MY HTML

[News]

Enable=1
NewsHTML=<html><head>Reloaded News:<body><br>We've got a huge update. To see it double click<br1> on 'Click Me' item in your inventory.<br1>Also as you may noticed we have a new GM. If you Didn't know that, say hi to =GM=Animal<br><br>p.s: next upadte = new chronicle.<br1> p.s2: Don't forget to vote guys!</body></html>

Edited by Brun Brunus

4 answers to this question

You need put your text inside <table> and make sure you use FIXWIDTH instead width, and for colors use <font color=AABBCC> tags. Example:

<br><html><head>Reloaded News:<body><table><tr><td FIXWIDTH=280><br><font color=3366AA>We've got a huge update. To see it double click on 'Click Me' item in your inventory. Also as you may noticed we have a new GM.</font> If you Didn't know that, say hi to <font color=FF0033>=GM=Animal</font><br><br>p.s: next upadte = new chronicle.<br1> p.s2: Don't forget to vote guys!</td></tr></table></body></html> 

image.png.686cab0cdc72deda569ad88399f01797.png