I want to delete my old Instagram account [help]

Hello,

Recently my friends discovered my old Instagram account from like 5 years ago and it's really embarrassing. It's just cringey shit that I posted from when I was young, and I really want it deleted to save me from more embarrassment. So if anyone is able to find the password to this account, Message me if you are interested in helping me and we'll discuss things. Thank you.

6 hours ago, Schuey said:

Hello,

Recently my friends discovered my old Instagram account from like 5 years ago and it's really embarrassing. It's just cringey shit that I posted from when I was young, and I really want it deleted to save me from more embarrassment. So if anyone is able to find the password to this account, Message me if you are interested in helping me and we'll discuss things. Thank you.

No u just want to hack an instagram account.

8 hours ago, Schuey said:

Hello,

if you are not lying like mentioned above, just contact support and describe your situation, you have all rights to request removal of own personal data.

If that account wasn't active for 5 years it should be easy, just make sure to ask support to remove content with provided direct urls only - it will have way higher chance to succeed rather than requesting password/email change for access.

6 hours ago, AlmostGood said:

if you are not lying like mentioned above, just contact support and describe your situation, you have all rights to request removal of own personal data.

If that account wasn't active for 5 years it should be easy, just make sure to ask support to remove content with provided direct urls only - it will have way higher chance to succeed rather than requesting password/email change for access.

How how do I do that?