L2OFF API for NodeJS

Puchito

All,

I'm developing an API for NODEJS that supports L2OFF and L2J (in the future)

Here's the module: https://www.npmjs.com/package/l2-api

I'm adding more functions and I would like to you help me with the password encryption algorithm.

This is an open source project. Feel free to contribute in Github.

Edited by Puchito
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

This is inside L2OFF, so...

You have to use Admin socket of CacheD... Otherwise you will get old data, races, and performance/security issues. 

Oh, also my kitty might get pregnant. 

Seriously, idea is very nice, I was looking for something like that, but all data should be taken from CacheD, because this module doesn't modify SQL each time, it's a CACHE. Also, taking something already prepared from memory is much more faster, then SQL query.

About races - when your module get mature, and you would like to change data, no way to use SQL, since changes won't be visible in game, and even probably overridden by CacheD module. 

@MasterToma thank you !

I was planning to use mssql queries for fetching data and cached for updating data.

Is mssql data not up to date? I thought every time the cached performed an action it updates the database.

Can you provide me a link or any documentation about CacheD functions? I only found the Depmax64 basic functions in PHP. For instance, if i want to fetch the ranking from the cached, how can i do that?

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Here you go:

https://ufile.io/rld02qiw

This ZIP contains:

- L2Crypt.js = Native L2 Password Encryption

- hAuthD.js = MD5 Password Encryption for hAuthD

- L2CacheD/CacheD.js = A bunch of CacheD packets

I wrote this code years ago. It is horrible, ugly, and looking back at it makes me want to gag. But it does work. Atleast it did for AdvExt64's Interlude CacheD

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

How to crypt password using L2Crypt.js?

I have the error:

"message": "Implicit conversion from data type nvarchar to binary is not allowed. Use the CONVERT function to run this query.",

how to solve? I use KNEX

I had the same issue with frameworks and query builders and so on. This is how I managed to insert the encrypted password. The encrypted password from L2Crypt.js should look like this: 0x256891DE63C270EDD8416767AA301616 . Then you insert this using CONVERT inside user_auth

CONVERT(BINARY(16), '$pass', 1)

And for the answers of the security questions (answer1 & answer2 inside user_auth)

CONVERT(BINARY(32), '$answer1', 1)

Edited by PARADISE
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, PARADISE said:

I had the same issue with frameworks and query builders and so on. This is how I managed to insert the encrypted password. The encrypted password from L2Crypt.js should look like this: 0x256891DE63C270EDD8416767AA301616 . Then you insert this using CONVERT inside user_auth

CONVERT(BINARY(16), '$pass', 1)

And for the answers of the security questions (answer1 & answer2 inside user_auth)

CONVERT(BINARY(32), '$answer1', 1)

something like:

knex('user_auth')
   .insert({
      CONVERT(BINARY(16), 'pass', 1), 
      quiz1,
      quiz2, 
      CONVERT(BINARY(16), 'answer1', 1),
      CONVERT(BINARY(16), 'answer2', 1),
   });

what would the query look like?