Question about c6 low rates

instal5

f  

6 members have voted

1. 1. interlude c6 low rates server will have online?

• no
    • yes +100 max
    • yes +500 max
    • yes +1k unreal

hello, i want to ask your opinion about making c6 low rates server x1-x5 rates. with good files, and protections. with minimal donate(money is not a goal) with few thing to spare ppl time. how u think online it will hawe?

Really what do you think we can tell you exactly how much players your server will have..

It depends from your budget and your skills to bring players in your server..

None what you need is your server to be known worldwide to players they like to play low rates..

4 hours ago, instal5 said:

hello, i want to ask your opinion about making c6 low rates server x1-x5 rates. with good files, and protections. with minimal donate(money is not a goal) with few thing to spare ppl time. how u think online it will hawe?

Just because you opened a topic to ask for the rates instantly mean 0 and don't bother. 

It's cleary you have no imagination and you depend on other's opinion.

PS. Interlude is dead chronicle. Only wannabe pride servers. C4-Epiloque-Freya-H5-Classic is the chronicle to play with.

Edited by Kara`

if donations is not the goal you need to know how much the server costs first so if you have money,

• Dedicated per month
  • Client Protection per 3/months
  • Domain Host per month
  • Domain Name per year
  • Advertisment ????
  • Unless you're developer in HTML/CSS with knowledge of basic photo edit you need website without PHP
  • Unless you're developer in PHP with knowledge on basic database connection you will have simple website
  • Unless you're java developer you need some help 
  • client edits java edits tools builders guides 

all those require amounts of money how you gonna handle this I am curious

6 minutes ago, ToNoobForscool said:

if donations is not the goal you need to know how much the server costs first so if you have money,

• Dedicated per month
  • Client Protection per 3/months
  • Domain Host per month
  • Domain Name per year
  • Advertisment ????
  • Unless you're developer in HTML/CSS with knowledge of basic photo edit you need website without PHP
  • Unless you're developer in PHP with knowledge on basic database connection you will have simple website
  • Unless you're java developer you need some help 
  • client edits java edits tools builders guides 

all those require amounts of money how you gonna handle this I am curious

Can he affort me? :'(

3 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Can he affort me? :'(

I dont know for sure but recent events shows you're easy on prices so maybe!

No name server, 2018 community, less than 100, I bet.

Maybe you should make a H5 instead but still will be hard to get players. 

10 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

No name server, 2018 community, less than 100, I bet.

Maybe you should make a H5 instead but still will be hard to get players. 

100 in 2018 C6 server? Rolf not even 10.

It's all about the build up... If the server will have unbalance or corruptions, Server will not have more than 40-50 players max and it will be closed..!!!! On the other hand if you're gonna be serious as an Admin and doing the build up well, everyone will join for sure and maybe the server will grown up faster... Most servers are running as low rate but for High Five client, not for Interlude one because H5 projects(At least most of them) are balanced and up to date... with codes etc.. An example of High Five Low Rate: The upcoming server TheBattle.club they spend time to make this low rate server in High Five Client and it's a risk to do it though.. Because you never know the result of that build and if they will get population or not, Also Most of the visitors count the designing as part of the success(cool website view etc etc)... That's why most of the owners are paying for Designers to get the "most Cool and viewed Design ever"... Success IG = Populated... Fail IG = Locker and that's all folks.

Edited by Vince*

On 11/17/2018 at 3:49 PM, Kara` said:

PS. Interlude is dead chronicle. Only wannabe pride servers. C4-Epiloque-Freya-H5-Classic is the chronicle to play with.

You forgot to mention the best. Bloody Classic (Secret of the Empire/Saviours) > any and all.