Vince*

requests Topic Request for Banners,logos,loading screens and more

Recommended Posts

Well, i would like to give a try for something more except the personal creations only.! So To this topic you will request whatever you want related to banners/signatures/loading screens/avatars etc and i will try to do mybest as fast as i can. The only thing i want from you is to fullfill the list bellow:

 

Request type(logo,signature,avatar etc..):

Prefferable Background:

Render type:

Signature/logo/avatar size:

Prefferable font(s):

Text:

SubText:

 

Please i beg you for 1 thing as member of this community. Try to stay ontopic and do not reply for things that aren't suitable with this topic...

 

Thanks in advance and let's make some creations for community!!!!

Edited by Vince*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Request type: signature

Render type: Click Me

Signature/logo/avatar size: 800x200

Prefferable font(s):  -

Text: Katherine

SubText: You are the problem, I am the solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Katherine said:

Request type: signature

Render type: Click Me

Signature/logo/avatar size: 800x200

Prefferable font(s):  -

Text: Katherine

SubText: You are the problem, I am the solution.

 

@Katherine

 

Link is here

 Katherine-s-Request.png

Edited by Vince*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Request type: background for my profile when you enter

Prefferable Background: -

Render type: anything

Signature/logo/avatar size: i have no idea

Prefferable font(s): -

Text: the existing text

SubText: -

add your logo or whatever you like i just want the text  https://maxcheaters.com/profile/31172-nightw0lf/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

Request type: background for my profile when you enter

Prefferable Background: -

Render type: anything

Signature/logo/avatar size: i have no idea

Prefferable font(s): -

Text: the existing text

SubText: -

add your logo or whatever you like i just want the text  https://maxcheaters.com/profile/31172-nightw0lf/

 

 

@Nightw0lf

 

Link is here

 

Preview:

Night-W0lf-s-Request.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Vince* said:

 

@Nightw0lf

 

Link is here

 

Preview:

Night-W0lf-s-Request.png

i tried to use it i got this error: 1 file was larger than the maximum file size of 199.68kb, and was skipped

can you do it?

and if you want place your signature (by Vince) :D

 

edit: i think the name is not centered

Edited by Nightw0lf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nightw0lf said:

i tried to use it i got this error: 1 file was larger than the maximum file size of 199.68kb, and was skipped

can you do it?

 

hmm yeah ofc... let me check.... Try now

 

Night-W0lf-s-Request.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

i tried to use it i got this error: 1 file was larger than the maximum file size of 199.68kb, and was skipped

can you do it?

and if you want place your signature (by Vince) :D

 

edit: i think the name is not centered

 

If it's gonna be to the center it will be covered by background options.. That's why i did it bit right and top... if you want i'm gonna change it no problem :)

Edited by Vince*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2018 at 1:54 PM, Katherine said:

Request type: signature

Render type: Click Me

Signature/logo/avatar size: 800x200

Prefferable font(s):  -

Text: Katherine

SubText: You are the problem, I am the solution.

I was bored today, so ;p

L8mzglO.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This topic still available for requests if anyone wants to!!!

 

After @Strain everyone can contribute to this topic with members request and we will do ourbest for your requested results!!!!

Edited by Vince*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.