Auto-Shutdown Freeware Program

Frank

Hello dudes,

I searched over my computer and I found something really interesting...All of us are searching for a simple and easy program which will be able to Shutdown or Restart our computer in a specific time...Now we GOT IT! I uploaded this cool FreeWare program for you, so if you want to keep your computer on and download something, don't forget to use it!

Step I.

Same case as iResize, you need the .NET 2.0 framework installed in your system. Download it HERE

Step II.

Here is the magic program..Download it!

At least I would like to tell you that this program is 100% safe, cause I tested and it is working!!

PS: Please avoid spam

PS2: Tell me your opinion

i like it... it works perfect just has some small delay on my computer.... maybe cuz its old...

idk

anyways useful for downloading at night and shut down the computer while sleeping

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

just make a shortcut and type in

shutdown -s -t 1 -c "shutdown soft"

when you will open the shortcut your pc will shutdown in 1 second...( you can change the number of seconds )

example: shutdown -s -t 60 -c "shutdown soft" and your pc will shutdown in 60 seconds.

in the " " you can type what ever you want

just make a shortcut and type in

shutdown -s -t 1 -c "shutdown soft"

when you will open the shortcut your pc will shutdown in 1 second...( you can change the number of seconds )

example: shutdown -s -t 60 -c "shutdown soft" and your pc will shutdown in 60 seconds.

in the " " you can type what ever you want

I made internet explorer shorcut's like that in my school :D

Mmmm, i think that a shortcut to "%windir%\system32\shutdown.exe -r -t 12" it's the same like te program :P.

-r = Restart, you can use -s that is shutdown :P

-t XX = The time that u want before the pc do the restart xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...