[Share][Exploit-Hack]GvE logs hack

killer_007

all i can say: lol

People who have the same password as their username deserve to be scammed.

hahah sess you and your server owned :P hahaha

But you must be a big idiot to have ID and PWD same... and had on your account +16 items.... pff... i cant think that there are so much idiots that do it :P

I knew this could happen, and it really didnt bother me to much.

So that means that you don't care about your players, or you didn't know how easy was to fix it :P And yes, i agree that the deserve to get scammed, but not in this way... it wasn't there fault that some1 discovered their IDs...

Some names? Asteroth, and others... asteroth had the +16 set of S and a +13 bow...i think that his friend who said that he had enchanted all that things and was veryyyyyy angry (he was shouting i was an idiot newbie account thief for more than 1 week) if he is reading these forums, he must be extremelyyyyyyyyyyy angry now :D I will post some ss of newbies got owned, after i shut down the server (as i have only 1 cable for 2 PCs :D and i will have to shut down this one).

No, i do... Kinda.

If they're stupid enuff to have the password as their account name, they dont really deserve S grade.

"NO IF" we can and we got something Tongue who knows a Gm account?Huh Huh xaxa^^

I checked with all of the GMs, not had the same password as their account name.

so...f uck u sess xaxaxaxax. killer u rule :D

p.s he ban me because i asked for exploit here xaxaxaxaxax and when i asked the reason in gve site he made copy-paste and posted on gve site from here the noob.

EsseliniyA(268813135)| TRADED TO |Nasubi| --- | Item Name : Adena| Object ID: |268820720

Esseliniya is char or is id acc?WHats mean the numbers(268813135)?

Bye

look at rewards not trade

i got plenty of a grades but still not any s ::)

all i can say: lol

People who have the same password as their username deserve to be scammed.

hahah sess you and your server owned :P hahaha

But you must be a big idiot to have ID and PWD same... and had on your account +16 items.... pff... i cant think that there are so much idiots that do it :P

I knew this could happen, and it really didnt bother me to much.

So that means that you don't care about your players, or you didn't know how easy was to fix it :P And yes, i agree that the deserve to get scammed, but not in this way... it wasn't there fault that some1 discovered their IDs...

Some names? Asteroth, and others... asteroth had the +16 set of S and a +13 bow...i think that his friend who said that he had enchanted all that things and was veryyyyyy angry (he was shouting i was an idiot newbie account thief for more than 1 week) if he is reading these forums, he must be extremelyyyyyyyyyyy angry now :D I will post some ss of newbies got owned, after i shut down the server (as i have only 1 cable for 2 PCs :D and i will have to shut down this one).

No, i do... Kinda.

If they're stupid enuff to have the password as their account name, they dont really deserve S grade.

"NO IF" we can and we got something Tongue who knows a Gm account?Huh Huh xaxa^^

I checked with all of the GMs, not had the same password as their account name.

Sesse  we may change the pass didnt you thought that?  But lets Stay on topic and no spamming. And dont Ban me cause im posting in these forum cause u dont have proofs that iam using any exploed or anything else in gve :D ^^

killer maybe u can search anything working on c4off server (lithuanian most popular) link: http://www.bfdr.eu/  plz chek tihis server. u will be mine god if u will find something. i heared that one clan from server get baned because they had  other class skills.