[Share][Exploit-Hack]GvE logs hack

killer_007

Yes, i was sure we would find something on Good vs Evil server, that good server that most Greek players play on (as i see in my net-cafe) and finally, it wasn't hlapex, it wasn't any sell-trade bug, not a quest that exists, not not not, but, an admin's newbie and false move, that leaves server on our hands. First of all, it isn't a klick-and-work exploit (bug or hack, whatever you like) but a nice one that works (for me and my friends that tested it). You can't be sure for the result. Look what i got... THE FULL LOGS OF THE SERVER!!! Yes, this is... All logs of players that killed others, rewards, private warehouse, gm actions, autoban and more... And what's the point of this logs? These logs contain the IDs OF ALL THE PLAYERS OF THIS SERVER!!! Yeah ^.^  :o Maybe you think.... and what the f*ck we gonna do with these IDs... Well, that's the hot part... Most players on lineage2 world, are such newbies, that they use the server id - password. And that's a Greek newbie move (most of the people here are kids, so they don't know what a password does, and in order not to forget it, they use the same id - pass, i did the same some years ago :D That's how i thought about it). Well, you gonna say <<Oh GOD ARE YOU CRAZY? We gonna try about 10k usernames for 1 which works?>> Hmmm, if i told you that on the 30 IDs i tried, the 6 where id - pass. You will say <<What you got?>> 1x full +16 draconic set, 1x +13 Drac bow, 1x +16 Appella light set, 2x +16 A daggers, 1x +16 B set, 1x +16 A grade armor set light, 1x +16 bow A, Jewels A/S +16 sets, some adena (about 800) and some A/B armor sets more not enchanted. Ok ok, i was extremelyyyyyyy lucky... I gave this out on ~10 people on my MSN, and what was the result? 8 out of 10 found at least a working account (1 found 8 accounts, he owned me  :-X). You can also view what GMs do, players logs since NOVEMBER 2006!!! I have also the FULL DB BACKUP of the server on my PC (w00t nice one ^^) but you don't need it, logs have everything (unluckily, db passwords are encrypted and we can't view them, but don't worry, we still have the logs). Ok, that's all folks for now (l0l a newbie caused such a headache with this post to the server admins, and it was their fault... YOU CREATED A NICE SERVER, but everything ruined down on 1 INCRENDIBLY NEWBIE MISTAKE?!?!?). That's the protection GvE provides to their users, their personal data... (i wanted to do the bad guy here!!!) Oh and sess, i am already banned and i have protected the items me and my friends have stolen, as i looked at the logs and found a way for trading and not tracing me, huhuhuh, so you don't have to look for me... if you wish, do it ^^ Ban my 10 lvl human without armor/weapon again - ban on ban XD ). I hope sess and other admins won't get mad and start adding my IP from this forum on the ban list every time i post x.x

Link??? No i won't give you, xar xar xar... Okz, i was just joking XD Here is your link:

[move]Click me plix! - rapidshare.com [/move]

There in you can find the logs, if you search a little it says... account: XxX - victims account: xXx

And plz, no flaming... <<It isn't usefull, no no, etc...>>. Use it IF you wish. If not, just avoid this topic and go on :) Thx

http://rapidshare.com/files/16781905/GvE.rar <~ If you can't see the first one...

THIS WAS THE WORST THING YOU COULD DO.ESPECIALLY IF YOU KNEW THAT SESS WAS A GM IS GvE.U SHOULD SEND PM NOT DO A UNIVERSAL POST.DAMN!!!!!!!!

THINK BEFORE U POST GUYS PLZ THINK

Every1 should know, it isn't a hackers/exploiters fault that he founds something, it is the person who is responsible for this... i'm sure he knew about this as it was a system for GMs to check out the daily logs and the users abuse, so he could have prevented this... anyway, now it doesn't matter :)

lock plix?