l2gve.net server

hello guys today i start working on a faction project. so my idea is take some features from old faction because if all look's many and many server's is open with faction but

never you find that old skype faction like flag's, guard, pray castle, event's, enchant system pvp, & 10% farm server.

so i make that topic because i am looking one remember that server for open it again with new features & old features

like a mix server old -> new. if any guy remember that server can add me in skype : typerakos i work toggeter without

any cost just i can add him to GM list and maybe if server have ppl on and have donate i give him a cost from donate. tnx all.

Why you need to take old features. Why don't you re-create them. Lack of knowledge? If yes then consider that faction has many "check" such as AOE skills which you have to eliminate.

37 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Why you need to take old features. Why don't you re-create them. Lack of knowledge? If yes then consider that faction has many "check" such as AOE skills which you have to eliminate.

I think he means the concept not the codes itself from old gve pack

8 hours ago, Designatix said:

I think he means the concept not the codes itself from old gve pack

is same code but i dont remember gameplay that is my point i am looking make again that gameplay because for me is the best good vs evil server about game balance drop/farm/pvp. i have try open it like same style faction and i get in grand opening only max 90 on because the game play is boring. is not farm is about play all time only pvp nathing else the old faction i remember have farm and enchant system with pvp like 30 pvp +1 enchant B grade 60 for A grade 120 for S grade that is good because you dont see like have all players +18 weapon's and with a check kill's can't player feed pvp for enchant. after i have a idea use scroll's blessed only to clan hall so only clan's with clanhall he have blessed scroll's is for more easy enchant but with change.. 70/80% after player he start 20 lvl not full 80 lvl... i use some custom skill's in some class and a little change tank's is suppot only no damage UD - ultimate defenter can tank move mut i sub speed - 15/20.. is some list from my new features