Neophron Last Word

Mortar

Hello everyone, this is @L2Neophron

I rarely visit the MXC last time. Recently I visited, but it turned out that my account was banned.
Then I asked the Global Moderator @Designatix and he showed me the proof of my guilt:

Screenshot_6.jpg.de4ba30461b8c87fbd5b3a225f7c3741.jpg

By the way, I specially inserted this phrase, so that you pay attention to @Celestine
He says he does not know what happened

Screenshot_7.jpg.80363f51d1c882a6813ae40761c0393e.jpg

And even promised to help (Rly Lol) Screenshot_8.jpg.291b3059993eb157fcf0a585e079f649.jpg
I could tell about this guy, But I think everyone already knows that he is a rotten person. (Never trust him)

Evidence that I scammed some guys (c) people were was of this type:
~You are too slow to issue updates for some dudes, so we banned you.
(Although each of these dudes received updates, but did not say anything)

I have no obligation to do updates - this is a free bonus, not the goods themselves.
(Other developers simply write version 2.0 or 3.0 and ask to buy it again)
But I did them all the time. And always free.
It took a lot of time and work. Many sleepless nights to make them and to distribute them!

But now I no longer have a reputation here. I was banned.
So I should not be more responsible coz I have nothing to lose.

Can once again write what I'm bad, I will not be banned twice :)

Edited by Mortar

I sincerely hope someone would explain you the whole situation in a way you will understand instead of just saying what you want to say and not even paying attention to what others say to you.

7 minutes ago, Designatix said:

I sincerely hope someone would explain you the whole situation in a way you will understand instead of just saying what you want to say and not even paying attention to what others say to you.

I do not need an explanation: to bans me for a scam, we need proof of the scam.
I hope you will someone explain this (c)

Edited by Mortar

pointless sit and write whole situation since u work with your best friend elfen who simple blocks persons because they spam him to get an update and he says then go to fuck ur self thats makes big sense to get banned on this community i had nothing against u i was waiting my updates tho since i even paid too but since u provided nothing u deserved this ban even xdem can confirm :)

3 minutes ago, Mortar said:

I do not need an explanation: to bans me for a scam, we need proof of the scam.
I hope you will someone explain this (c)

I've sended you some proofs but you choose wisely the ones you could prove that you've send them updates (which was like 2 users out of 10 reports) but it wasn't enough for  you.

If you want to blindfold your eyes to these and look only what want to look it's not my problem.

5 minutes ago, Designatix said:

I've sended you some proofs but you choose wisely the ones you could prove that you've send them updates (which was like 2 users out of 10 reports) but it wasn't enough for  you.

If you want to blindfold your eyes to these and look only what want to look it's not my problem.

I said that the update is a free bonus, not a product.
You banned me for the scam. Scam, which is too slow to issue free bonuses. Are you kidding me?

@xxdem show ur self explain this guy that u got nothing from him for to many months :)

Edited by Celestine

39 minutes ago, Mortar said:

I said that the update is a free bonus, not a product.
You banned me for the scam. Scam, which is too slow to issue free bonuses. Are you kidding me?

So if i sell something to someone and inform people that i will provide free support for future updates and when the customer wants an update because his patch is not working any more, or for any reason, am i right not helping them since i've mentioned that they will all receive future updates and help from me?

If you can't handle doing this work you can stop any time or you can stop receiving more clients in case that's a lot of work for you. 

14 hours ago, Designatix said:

So if i sell something to someone and inform people that i will provide free support for future updates and when the customer wants an update because his patch is not working any more, or for any reason, am i right not helping them since i've mentioned that they will all receive future updates and help from me?

If you can't handle doing this work you can stop any time or you can stop receiving more clients in case that's a lot of work for you. 

You banned me for your imagined agreement.
I do not have clients who stand in line for an update and do not receive it.
You do not have any facts, not report topic, not checks on payment, there are no contacts, no correspondence, - nothing.
Absolutely nothing but bun hammer.

It's cool that these scumbags and scammers are blessed here, and developers are banned.
MXC turns into a wonderful place :)

(PS: If you still have nothing, then you can't answer me)

Edited by Mortar

44 minutes ago, Mortar said:

(PS: If you still have nothing, then you can't answer me)

I simply don't care. We've had that conversation again and it didn't had any point of discussing.
Topic locked if anyone of the mods wants to take any actions and they are free to do it.