Searching Interface Neophron

35 minutes ago, guishermo15 said:

Very good, if this is not the right place for my question please move it! Could someone crack the neophron interface? Since it is also a wonder as an interface Regards!

u already know the answser NO nobody will sit crack neophrons interface okay we did copy few things from him but that not means we will destroy him too 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/1/2018 at 7:07 PM, Celestine said:

u already know the answser NO nobody will sit crack neophrons interface okay we did copy few things from him but that not means we will destroy him too 

dont try me

4 minutes ago, Celestine said:

xDDDDDDDD

you know its already cracked, but wont be share for now.

HATE ME?

Edited by Iordanov
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

if I had enough time I would share this retard's interface

http://aepvp.net/interface.zip xdat sniffed unencrypted by tuco-sniffer

u need to decompile the .u and remove the l2aepvp.net bind, I would do it myself but I am too busy right now, gl

12 minutes ago, xxdem said:

if I had enough time I would share this retard's interface

http://aepvp.net/interface.zip xdat sniffed unencrypted by tuco-sniffer

u need to decompile the .u and remove the l2aepvp.net bind, I would do it myself but I am too busy right now, gl

pointless sit unbind something when u can do it in less time just translate his functions which are not so many and voila everything is ready xD 

Just now, Celestine said:

pointless sit unbind something when u can do it in less time just translate his functions which are not so many and voila everything is ready xD 

probably more than just his own functions are obfuscated, last time I checked the whole file was a mess but very easy to be deobfuscated if you have free time to spare

Just now, xxdem said:

probably more than just his own functions are obfuscated, last time I checked the whole file was a mess but very easy to be deobfuscated if you have free time to spare

i will see if i have some time i will share his interface i understand the feeling when people are waiting updates and he just ingores them my all friends paid him and they never recieved any updates so he deserves to see his own crap shared here

i will see if i have some time i will share his interface i understand the feeling when people are waiting updates and he just ingores them my all friends paid him and they never recieved any updates so he deserves to see his own crap shared here

Exactly, I've paid him 150 euros and he promised free updates, I never got any and he turned his interface to a botting sh1t, he deserves to be destroyed.

When I tried to get an update this was his answer http://prntscr.com/klu1op

Edited by xxdem

5 minutes ago, xxdem said:

Exactly, I've paid him 150 euros and he promised free updates, I never got any and he turned his interface to a botting sh1t, he deserves to be destroyed.

When I tried to get an update this was his answer http://prntscr.com/klu1op

i feel sad about this kid elfen xD he thinks he is someone while he is not rofl im pretty happy i have spy people into his crap forum and i get every information i need xD 

i feel sad about this kid elfen xD he thinks he is someone while he is not rofl im pretty happy i have spy people into his crap forum and i get every information i need xD 

elfen is a retard ruski, but rawr.su is a great forum with amazing people