How to Buy Fortnite items Quickly in U4gm?

U4gm

As more people use mobile devices to access the internet, U4gm.com have to adapt to these usage patterns. How to buy Fortnite items quickly in moblie:

Please write your character name if you are on PC Platform, Epic ID on Xbox One/PS4. If you don't get friend request within 30 mins. maybe your Epic ID Or character name is incorrect, please contact our 24/7 LiveChat on the right corner of our website. 

Trade Fortnite Save the World items is a straightforward process. 

• Accept our friend request ingame, then we will group you and create a map.
  • We throw down Fortnite items, and you pick it up.

In Fortnite the following items can be Trade: Weapons, Traps, Crafting materials
The following items cannot be traded: V-bucks, Schematics, Heroes, Survivors, Defenders, XP, Founder's items, Loot Llamas

Customer Service Reviews:

• Just bought a Fortnite items. Cheapest around from sites I've looked. Brilliantly fast, I was a bit scared because I've never bought items before but I got it litterally within the minute. I'll most likely buy all my future items with U4gm. Great site, highly recommended!
  • This was my first time buying something from U4gm.com and it's definitely not the last. Getting the pre-filled account went fast,even though it said in the first mail I got it would take between 24-28 hours. U4gm.com, you've made me proud.
  • I've bought items on many different sites, but to this day U4gm remains my most trusted, cheap, reliable and fast source of items for Fortnite.
  • Used the website for Fortnite items. Works every time, received the items within minutes and worked. Very useful and saved me 50 euros. Already told my family and friends about this. So keep up the good work. It's also worth to mention that it supports Ideal as payment method, very useful for people in the Netherlands.
  • I had ordered knowing they would not scam me and and I checked just about 1 minute after I had ordered and my items were already there.
  • U4gm.com is the best place for Fortnite players to buy items. We are the most professional website for Fortnite items, full items in stock for all servers, deliver within 10 mins.    

For more information, visit: https://www.u4gm.com/fortnite-items

i dont think you will get an answer from a bot celestine :)

"For more information, visit: https://www.u4gm.com/fortnite-items"

also isnt this kinda out of place? posted in lineage 2 marketplace.

9 minutes ago, SillverShadow said:

i dont think you will get an answer from a bot celestine :)

"For more information, visit: https://www.u4gm.com/fortnite-items"

also isnt this kinda out of place? posted in lineage 2 marketplace.

will be moved to proper section i guess they will answer :)

• 1 year later...