interlude [L2J] Order VS Chaos

Sahar

L2 OvC once more!! I've been playing this server since 2014 and i have to say that, it's one of the few pvp servers that have ever existed that you can actually have good old-fashioned fun. The class balance is pretty good and always improving, new players are given many new ways to catchup to older ones, in comparison to older seasons, and the server economy is pretty damn stable. Seasons have become quite healthy with all the changes made over the past years. Can't wait for the new season tomorrow!

Haven't played in this server for over 2 years, been away from lineage for a while now.... But as soon as I found out a new season is starting here I got really hyped for it, I can't even describe how much fun it is. It sort of reminds me the old days of playing lineage having fun with friends ! Don't know why but C5 and 6 were my favourite chronicles, tho the originals were not as balanced as this. The admin has made several changes to ensure we can have fun with most classes !

If you've never tried this server out, give it a shot, it'll be a great experience !

38 minutes ago, xxdem said:

nice bot shitfeast, this should not be allowed

You are right, except that these aren't bots but people who actually played and will play the server.

Go ask Nasiferus how a bot fest really looks like then feel free to return to me :)

P.S. thanks to all reviewers!

P.S.S. 1 day left !

Edited by Sahar

1 hour ago, xxdem said:

seems u forget this :D its alowed since 2k14

Edited by AchYlek

4 hours ago, xxdem said:

it aint no bot shit, every user here is a ovc player, you can check it in the server's forum

the feast part tho, starts tomorrow, you can be a part of it if you want http://l2ovc.com/register 

8 hours ago, xxdem said:

Lol, had an account here for 7 years but, got deleted. I've been playing L2 for half my life. Who are you to compare me with another person or accuse of botting.

Edited by Egweimai

Best faction type server, others not even close. Tried all that shit like blue vs reds, koofs vs noobs and and all other garbage's, 1 week jokes, then found this one and here will be my 5th season, god bless u emerald, to letting us enjoy this Jurassic period game once again in 2k18.

The server is now ONLINE !

Check our website for live streams directly from our players:

http://l2ovc.com/

And ofcourse, register an account and join to the fun today! :)

Edited by Sahar

Hundreds have already join the battlefield? 

what are you waiting for?

bring your friends and enemies into the battlefield to win an EPIC victory!

http://l2ovc.com