[Discussion] Warlock

Deanok

A lot's of my friends are doing warlock, and I really think that this is weak Character. Can some1 tell me why people think its good class? I know that at lvl 60 he/she got powerfull summon but... Until lvl 60 is it weaK? Can some1 explain that to me or give me reasons why Warlock is good class?

well basicly, demonology is an easymode talent tree, pet is doin pretty much everything, 1 reason ppl like locks :P

tho affliction is pretty good for pvp,without a good gear req.  destruction on the other hand needs good gear to be good in both pve and pvp... so most of the ppl prefer locks cause 2 outa 3 talent trees are easy mode , and pretty good :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Warlock isn't for PvP servers.Just for low rate servers.There is no point of creating a Warlock in a PvP server cause who is going to hit??The pet?? ;D

Destruction Lock? 20k Soul Fire? Play WoW First and then talk bro. Destro lock OWNS for pvp so does demonolgy and Affliction if played right.

I was leveling with a warlock for awhile and I could beat him in a duel everytime we dueled.. I was a rogue.

rogues dominate almost every class during the first levels, but when you both reach 80 and you get gear, his resilience will manage to counter your attacks and he'll beat you...

and samadielka, this is wow section.

• 2 weeks later...

I was leveling with a warlock for awhile and I could beat him in a duel everytime we dueled.. I was a rogue.

lock was on what spec? lol

my lock on affliction could easily beat an rogue lol.. got 3 fears.. a lot of DOT's and at the end infernal,

• 2 weeks later...

it depends on how u spend ur talent pts, if u spend most on destruction ur summon will be weak and ur debbufs will be weak too

for me half destruction half affliction is very nice

but if u like summon then spend all on demonology, but ur char will become worthless on instances

• 4 weeks later...

well guys, my main is a warlock...

warlocks simply OWN if played right...

I'm currently lvling up now (since WOTLK was released) and I have respecced to demonology/destruction to lvl up easier...

lvling up is easy as hell!!! the felguard keeps aggro no matter what, and I can kill 10 mobs together since the pet tanks, and i heal the pet for 1k per second

pvp as affliction was also great... especially on battlegrounds...  I spent all my mana casting DOTs to random enemies, sat down to drink and then simply received LOTS of honor...! :P

and pve as destruction is imba dps :P

generally warlocks are pretty good!

• 1 month later...

Warlock isn't for PvP servers.Just for low rate servers.There is no point of creating a Warlock in a PvP server cause who is going to hit??The pet?? ;D

thats true, warlock sucks for pvp in high rate but he is useful for the buff of his pet, many ppl using him as "bot"

• 1 month later...

lock can do pretty well in everything..it just depends on ur spec(affli/destru/demo) then u have to respec depending on situations..maybe u see him as weak cuz at low lvls dont do sick dmg but kills with dot .comparing to l2 it's similar to a human necro