[GUIDE]Make Your Own TvT,CTF,DM Event

Well i decided to make this guide in english :)

I have made some event to have them all in one ! Ok let's start

***Important***

1)For each event we will need one npc,but if you want you can have one npc for all events ;D The only think you have to do is when it ask for the npc ID to register the players put 9999 ( in the end of the guide you will find the SQL)

2) The Colors are not so good... i will try to add more  :)

CTF Event (Capture The Flag)

First of all we write //ctf(without caps)you will see thisphoto

We press edit then we add the name of the event we want! ;).Photo and then we press the button "Name"

Now you put the name you want to announce when it spawn for registerPhoto. For example i have wrote Farming Zone but you can add everywhere it spawn and then press "Add Location"

Now we go on...we will add the Max LvL and the Min LvL we press the edit button and you put the min lvl you want to participate Photo (i have add 80) and we press "Min lvl". We do the same for the max lvl Photo

***ATTENTION*** (In gracia the max lvl is 86 and for interlude is 81),(to register the players with 80 lvl 100% and 85 lvl 100% ;))

We go on!! We add the min players and the max players for the event!

We press again edit and we put Photo Photo for example i have add min 2 and max 40

We go on...

Now will add the ID of the npc we want to have for register Photo (the id is 9999) and we write "Npc"

Now will add the location of the npc. If you want to add your own place drop adena and you will see the coordies of the location Photo

We take the Id and you write it here Photo and then we press Npc Pos.

Now we will add the price of the event  Photo (I put adena Id 57) and we press "reward"

Then who much it will give Photo (for example i add 100000) and we press "reward amount"

Now will add the time for register Photo I have put 10 mins..! I think it's ok :P  and you press "Join Time"

Now you will add the time of the event Photo for example 20 mins and we press "Event Time"

Now we add the names of the teams...!! for example team1 and team2 Photo , Photo

Now you will put where they spawn...go to a place..for example coliseum

1 you will put the spawn of the flags you will go to a place you want and you will put the name of the team and you do this Photo  Photo url=http://www.imageshack.gr/view.php?file=vdofrg7pgb1pnrtc3ogd.jpg]Photo[/url] and the flags will spawm im the place you are when you press "team Flag".

2 You will put the spawn of each team, it's like the '1' but for "team flag" you press "team pos" Photo Photo

Now the last thing...!! We have to add the colors of each team..when you do all the other things we said press "Control" and save it!!  Photo

Go to your database-->CTF_Teams, choose a team and go to the box with name 'team color' and it says '0' you must write this

11000=Blue

999999999=white

8888888=yellow

888888=green

Now we will prepare a npc with ID 9999

9999 30391 CTFEvent 1 CursedAngel 1 NPC.a_common_peopleB_FHuman 8 20,5 70 female L2Npc 40      3862 1493 11,85 2,78 40 43 30 21 20

10 0 0 1314 470 780 382 278 0 333 0 0 0 55 132 0 1 0 LAST_HIT 0 0 0 fighter

The event is ready ...restart your server ...when you login again press //ctf -->control -->load Photo and then press Auto event Photo and you are Ready :)

DM(DeathMatch)

First of all press //dmevent (without caps!)

write the name of the event  Photo

then write the description of the event for example i wrote DeathMatch Photo

Now you add the name of the place for the spawn of npc for register. i have wrote farming zone you can add everything you want. When you add the name press this Photo

Now you add the min lvl and the max lvl ***ATTENTION*** (In gracia the max lvl is 86 and for interlude is 81),(to register the players with 80 lvl 100% and 85 lvl 100% ;)) Photo Photo

Now you add the npc ID 9999 for register Photo

Now will add the location of the npc. If you want to add your own place drop adena and you will see the coordies of the location. Photo . and write it like this Photo . Now you will add the price of the event, i have add 100000 adena (ID 57) and you add this Photo

Now we add the colors save your DM and go to your database find the DM and add these colors

11000=Blue

999999999=white

8888888=yellow

888888=green

Now you will add where the chars will spawn for the event, you go to a place for the event and there you are if you press "DM Spawnpos" they will spawn there Photo

Save it and it's rdy  :o

everytime you rr the server you must load your event. to start the event you must press join to open the register and when you finish press the teleport to close the register and send the players to the place for the event ...next press start the game began!  :D To finish the event press Finish :)

TvT

First of all press //tvt (without caps!)

write the name of the event Photo

then write the description of the event for example i wrote TvT Photo

Now you add the name of the place for the spawn of npc for register. i have wrote farming zone you can add everything you want. When you add the name press this Photo

Now you add the min lvl and the max lvl ***ATTENTION*** (In gracia the max lvl is 86 and for interlude is 81),(to register the players with 80 lvl 100% and 85 lvl 100% ;)) Photo Photo

Now you will add the min and the max players for the event Photo Photo

Now you add the ID of the npc for register  (ID 9999) Photo

Now will add the location of the npc. If you want to add your own place drop adena and you will see the coordies of the location. Photo . Wrote it like this Photo

Now we will add the price of the event i have put adena (ID 57) Photo

Then add how much adena will take i have put 100000 adena Photo

Now will add the time for register Photo

And now the time for the event :Photo

Now you will add the names of the teams Photo Photo

Now we add the colors save your DM and go to your database find the TvT_Teams and add these colors

11000=Blue

999999999=white

8888888=yellow

888888=green

Now we will add where the team will spawn..write the name of team and press "team pos" and the team will spawn there ;) Photo Photo

Save It And you are Readyyyy!!! (At Least :P)

To start the event press auto event ;D

Color: http://www.immigration-usa.com/html_colors.html

*****Everytime you start the event press the load button*****

By Zero  :-*

• Like 1

Well guys it was it bit difficult to translate in English...i hope it's all ok ;D

pics was the boring part of this guide xD

i did all of them and i press start event but nothing happens plz help me!

make them again step to step .. those are tested events and works 100% ;)

WeLL It's very good guide m8..

i dont reading because you make it and to greek section many days ago..

i think it's the same..

again Good Job!