Interlude T0/C6 - java

Im kinda stuck with silly issue on ExShowScreenMessage packet:

@Override
	protected void writeImpl()
	{
		writeC(0xfe);
		writeH(0x38);
		writeD(_type); // 0 - system messages, 1 - your defined text
		writeD(_sysMessageId); // system message id (_type must be 0 otherwise no effect)
		writeD(_position); // message position
		writeD(_hide ? 1 : 0); // hide
		writeD(_size); // font size 0 - normal, 1 - small
		writeD(_unk2); // ?
		writeD(_unk3); // ?
		writeD(_effect ? 1 : 0); // upper effect (0 - disabled, 1 enabled) - _position must be 2 (center) otherwise no effect
		writeD(_time); // time
		writeD(_fade ? 1 : 0); // fade effect (0 - disabled, 1 enabled)
		writeS(_text); // your text (_type must be 1, otherwise no effect)
	}

using:

sendPacket(new ExShowScreenMessage(1, -1, 3, false, 1, 0, 0, false, 20000, false, messageText);

on the image i maked red colow size of the ExShowScreenMessage packet, i need to decrease it to the blue marker size, i dont get it why its even so big.

this marked size doesnt allow to press that location with mouse and thats how its interupting my movements, i need to fix that, any help please?

prob.jpg

7 answers to this question

Because this place on the window is render and can't be targetable. It static and start always from center and ending in the end of window. If you print 1 char you anyway will render long line. I wrote for you recommendatiion how implement better on aCis forum.

1 hour ago, Solomun said:

Does this packet's class have any other constructors?

no its the main contructor of the on screen message that i posted in 1st post

10 minutes ago, Rootware said:

Because this place on the window is render and can't be targetable. It static and start always from center and ending in the end of window. If you print 1 char you anyway will render long line. I wrote for you recommendatiion how implement better on aCis forum.

okay i got it how its work now, thx for explain, so as i understand now i need to find how to change that packet start point on the window? if ill set it to the side then this empty line from middle screen will be gone?

1 hour ago, HmD said:

no its the main contructor of the on screen message that i posted in 1st post

okay i got it how its work now, thx for explain, so as i understand now i need to find how to change that packet start point on the window? if ill set it to the side then this empty line from middle screen will be gone?

You need to edit client side if you want resize width of line by content.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rootware said:

You need to edit client side if you want resize width of line by content.

maybe you have an idea where in client? im looking for it few last hours but cant find in the system