Searching for Java Developer.

9 minutes ago, raccoon said:

not really a problem, we can wait if he/she will dedicate time to study jave, also developer wont be alone so there is really little chance that problem will not be solved.

we are totally with you on this but don't really see any possible way to prove our trust, so something just have to be powered by trust.

"some l2 code" was quoted from PM with @Evie Frye,we understand everything that is why we are searching for a head developer who will say what will be needed from developers side something like CTO.

we are not hiring employee!!!
we are searching for a team member.

You broke my heart. Are you happy now? :'( Kidding >.> dont receive it as a war.

You aint find what u search in 2k18 especially in this forum. Nobody will work in a team for free for a dead game. 

Welcome in Freelance community, maybe back in 2006 it would make sense but in 2k18 it wont <3 byeeee and sweet dreams 

1 minute ago, 'Baggos' said:

Brother, edit this.. You are searching for someone to do ALL THE WORK for free, and if the server success(I don't know what success means for you), and then he will get some money from donations. 

I'm not starting a war here, just let's be realistic.. The developer will work every day/night and you will just give some orders.

You will just upload a nulled forum, probably a shared website and that's your work.. 

Anyway.. It's your own searching.. You're free to ask everything you want. We just say some "opinions/truths" here. Nothing else.

Good luck!

let me introduce team,
we have 1 guy who is in love with l2, he is constantly testing server's systems and thinking how to improve them he is also our designer.
1 guy who is in charge of the project's marketing at this time he does not have lot of work but later on marketing will be crucial for our project.
lastly me devops and python developer ofc i cannot write l2 code in python but i can take care of out of game stuff such as donate system, real life currency treading on our website, registration to server etc.. 

hope this will clear up this "The developer will work every day/night and you will just give some orders. You will just upload a nulled forum, probably a shared website and that's your work.."