interlude [L2J] L2Elixir

L2Elixir.com

2 months celebration on L2Elixir :)
Tomorrow (8th of September) at 18:00 GMT+3 everyone will receive a 12 hour limited Bloody Carafe Rune, you have to be in Giran at this time to receive it.

41181748_2240640166216327_17205857859309

Triple Event Week - 22nd, 23rd & 24th of September!

KV91xFV.jpg

4UvPJ0c.png

Every character of the server will receive from 2 up to 5 days elixir plus subscription for free based on when he started on the server.  You will also receive 1 hour Bloody Carafe Rune as an extra bonus at the same time to make more fun your night :)

ShP5qgA.png

1. You have to be online with the character you want to receive elixir plus at 21:00 GMT+3 on Saturday 22nd of September.
2. The subscriptions will be given away based on your character creation time. If your character is older than 7 days created will receive 2 days elixir plus, if your character is newer than 7 days means you are a new player on L2 elixir and you will receive 5 days elixir plus subscription bonus.

3. If you are already an elixir plus subscriber, your subscription will increase by 2 to 5 days depending on your character creation date.
4. You will receive 1 hour Bloody Carafe Rune as an extra bonus at 21:00 GMT+3 as well.

UYoKkUW.jpg

4UvPJ0c.png

All the server rates will be increased by 15% for 8 straight hours & 1 hour Bloody Carafe Rune for those that are in game at the start of the event.

Event takes place on 23rd of September at 18:00 PM until 02:00 AM (GMT+3).

F4nY5Nw.jpg Experience / Skill Points: +15%

etc_critical_herb_i00.png Herbs: +15%

etc_adena_i00.png Adena: +15%

skill0333.png Drop: +15%

skill0302.png Spoil: +15%

skill4689.png Raidbosses: +15%

etc_metallic_fiber_i00.png Keymats: +15%

etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05.png Enchant Scrolls Drop: +10%

DKRBex5.jpg

4UvPJ0c.png

Bloody Monday on 24th of September from 18:00 PM until 00:00 AM (GMT+3).

- Rates of Adena, drop/spoil, herbs, seal stones, keymats for monsters & raid bosses will be increased by 20% for the event duration.

- Experience lost on death will be reduced by 100% for the event duration.

*Meaning you won't lose any experience during Bloody Monday Event*

- Attacking a monster or raid boss will grant you flag effect with normal duration.

- Only 48+ level characters will be affected by the flag effect while hunting

- Players with over 5 level difference will not be able to hit or kill each other.

2ILdQ5R.png

2O29bKO.png

ZEoiasY.png

Edited by L2Elixir.com