Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Prostyle1990

Help Required help blacksmith function's

Question

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Use the htm bypass, so you can open the window by pressing a button from. CB if that's what you mean. 

Hello again mate and thx for your fast reply , i will show you an photo because my english its not so good 

maybe can you show me an example how to do that ? 

 

F_r_titlu.jpg 

when i press button 1 in cb i want to open the window witch is opened from pushkin when i press augument an item

 

Edited by Prostyle1990

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, SweeTs said:

As I said before, find the blacksmith htm and copy the bypass. Use the same bypass to call the augment window. 

the problem is i found the blacksmith htm but there its not any bypass

Blacksmith Pushkin:

Nice to meet you, stranger. I'm Blacksmith Pushkin.

My brother Rupio and I have been dispatched here by the great Black Anvil Guild. With a little time, we will make this into the best smithy in all Giran. What can we do for you today?

[npc_%objectId%_Link common/duals_01.htm|Craft a Dualsword.]

[npc_%objectId%_Link common/weapon_sa_01.htm|Bestow a special ability on a weapon.]

[npc_%objectId%_Link common/crafting_01.htm|Craft an item.]

[npc_%objectId%_Chat 1|Unseal armor and accessories.]

[npc_%objectId%_Link common/augmentation_01.htm|Augment an Item.]

[npc_%objectId%_Link common/augmentation_02.htm|Remove Augment.]

[npc_%objectId%_SkillList|Learn skills.]

[npc_%objectId%_Link common/skillenchant_help.htm|Ask about Skill Enchanting.]

[npc_%objectId%_TerritoryStatus|Ask about the local lord and tax rate.]

[npc_%objectId%_Quest|Quest]

that is what i found inside blacksmith puskin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

It shows you the path inside that html. For example ,

[npc_%objectId%_Link common/augmentation_01.htm|Augment an Item.]

Go to folder "common" and find augmentation_01.htm

Then you can see the bypass used for that action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
21 minutes ago, protoftw said:

It shows you the path inside that html. For example ,


[npc_%objectId%_Link common/augmentation_01.htm|Augment an Item.]

Go to folder "common" and find augmentation_01.htm

Then you can see the bypass used for that action.

<br>Augmenting means imbuing a weapon or accessory with different energy. Previously, that could only be done using Soul Crystals. But this is a simpler, if riskier, method.

Recently, a new ore was discovered. It is called the *Life Stone*, and it possesses very similar characteristics to Soul Crystals. Bring me a Life Stone, a weapon and a few other necessities, and I will smelt the weapon again by infusing it with the Life Stone.

Unfortunately, we can't accurately predict what kind of power may be conferred on the weapon. Moreover, only the owner of the weapon will be able to use the enhanced abilities. Any weapon that rates higher than the wielder's skill will not display the effect of smelting.

Finally, it is possible to restore weapons smelted with a Life Stone back to their original state, but it is an expensive process to do so.

Now, would you like to try Augmenting?

[npc_%objectId%_Augment 1|Start Augmenting.]

[npc_%objectId%_multisell 303004|Trade Life Stone for accessory Augmenting.]
<br>You wish to remove the refined Life Stone? That's fine. But understand that this smelting method offers both improvement and potential penalties.

It is difficult to restore the original weapon when removing the Life Stone. It requires a special chemical process and a special tool. It's also expensive.

With that in mind, would you still like to remove the Life Stone from the refined weapon?

[npc_%objectId%_Augment 2|Remove the refined Life Stone.]

yes i know but there its nothing.
 this is what i have in augmentation_01.htm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

 

11 minutes ago, Prostyle1990 said:

<br>Augmenting means imbuing a weapon or accessory with different energy. Previously, that could only be done using Soul Crystals. But this is a simpler, if riskier, method.

Recently, a new ore was discovered. It is called the *Life Stone*, and it possesses very similar characteristics to Soul Crystals. Bring me a Life Stone, a weapon and a few other necessities, and I will smelt the weapon again by infusing it with the Life Stone.

Unfortunately, we can't accurately predict what kind of power may be conferred on the weapon. Moreover, only the owner of the weapon will be able to use the enhanced abilities. Any weapon that rates higher than the wielder's skill will not display the effect of smelting.

Finally, it is possible to restore weapons smelted with a Life Stone back to their original state, but it is an expensive process to do so.

Now, would you like to try Augmenting?

[npc_%objectId%_Augment 1|Start Augmenting.]

[npc_%objectId%_multisell 303004|Trade Life Stone for accessory Augmenting.]
<br>You wish to remove the refined Life Stone? That's fine. But understand that this smelting method offers both improvement and potential penalties.

It is difficult to restore the original weapon when removing the Life Stone. It requires a special chemical process and a special tool. It's also expensive.

With that in mind, would you still like to remove the Life Stone from the refined weapon?

[npc_%objectId%_Augment 2|Remove the refined Life Stone.]

yes i know but there its nothing.
 this is what i have in augmentation_01.htm 

This is the bypass to start Augmentation:

[npc_%objectId%_Augment 1|Start Augmenting.]

And this is to Cancel it:

[npc_%objectId%_Augment 2|Start Augmenting.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, protoftw said:

 

This is the bypass to start Augmentation:


[npc_%objectId%_Augment 1|Start Augmenting.]

And this is to Cancel it:


[npc_%objectId%_Augment 2|Start Augmenting.]

i already tried with this <button value="" action="bypass -h [npc_%objectId%_Augment 2'' but dont working i got in console a mesagge like WARN player xxx try to access direct bypass 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Posts

    • Give me your skype, because i can't PM you. ty
    • Sorry but non sense server...if its urs then u must be disappointed.. i thought it will worth to try it since i remember u name years now here but nope..
       
    • L2 ETERNAL-WAR

      High Five Server   EXP: 25x / SP: 25x / Spoil: 15x / Drop: 10x  / Adena: 10x
       
        START TEST SERVER
      04.06.2018 19:00 GMT+2

      START LIVE SERVER
      08.06.2018 19:00 GMT+2



      Special features, events, rewards on the server


      Active GM staff - online support 24h (ingame, skype, mail)
      Every day events with GM for good rewards
      Every weekend double rates 2x exp,sp,drop,spoil,adena
      Russian Roulette event
      Raid Boss event with good reward
      Stream event - watch ours stream and win items in game
      Gathering event - event for all online players in cities L2
      And more events with our active GM



      Castle Sieges / Territory Wars / Grand Boss Zones
      - Bot protection (entry to the zones only one character per computer)

      Next Bot Protection
      - Antibot Protection SG + special Captcha system

      Olympiad / Castle Sieges / Territory Wars
      - Every week + feed protection

      .getreward every 12 hours (Vote Rune + random Items)
      - Reward from voting / L2Hopzone and L2Topzone /

      Grand Opening Event
      - Reward for all players on opening day

      Custom server gear
      - Dress me system with special costumes, shields, weapons and hats

      Clan reward
      - Every clan on the server get a special reward

      Stream
      - Reward for Streaming


      Other Server Information

      Server Rates:
      » Xp 25x.
      » Sp 25x.
      » PartyXp 2x.
      » PartySp 2x.
      » Spoil 15x
      » Adena 10x.
      » Drop 10x.
      » Starting character level 1.

      Enchant rates:
      » Safe enchant +4.
      » Blessed and simple scrolls max enchant (+16).
      » Simple enchant scrolls chance – 50%
      » Blessed enchant scrolls chance – 60%

      Buffs:
      » Max Buffs: 24 + 4.
      » Max Dances/Songs: 12.
      » Buffs time: 2 hours

      Automatic events:
      » Capture the Flag.
      » Death Match.
      » Domination
      » Korean Style
      » Hunt Ground
      » Last Man
      » Mass Dominion
      » Team vs Team

      Olympiad game:
      » Retail olympiad game.
      » Competition period [1] week.
      » Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00] GMT+2.
      » New Heroes every Monday.

      Castle Sieges & Territory Wars:
      » Every week.

      Boss Informations:
      Baium: 5 days + 1 hour random
      Antharas 5 days + 1 hour random
      Valakas 5 days + 1 hour random
      Beleth 5 days + 1 hour random
      Queen Ant 1 day +- 1 hour
      Instances for 1 party = 9 players

      Custom server gear:
      Dress me system with special costumes, shields, weapons and hats

      Unique features:
      » Main town – Giran
      » Automatic-Manual Potions.
      » Automatic-Manual reward from Vote
      » Vote Rune for better stats
      » Working Castles.
      » Unique Grand Boss PvP zone
      » Wedding system.
      » Full npc buffer with auto buff.
      » Max subclasses – 3.
      » Max lvl subclass – 85.
      » Free and no quest sub class.
      » Ingame password change.
      » Secondary password security.
      » HighFive retail skills.
      » Server up-time [24/7] [99]%.
      » Announcements on Raid Boss spawn
      » Top pvp/pk/online ranks in Community Board ALT+B.
      » Community Board ALT+B with functions for players.
      » Community Board ALT+B with all servers infromations and commands.
      » Perfect class balance
      (all class can kill all class depending on players skill and setup knowledge,gear,augmentations).
  • Topics

×