Character Creation Screen

i have seen many login screens, custom ones that are nice but in all of them the character creation screen is kind of the same, the area where humans elves etc stand....kind of old

the question is :

Can i change that location?( how do i control the camera ) 

Sir @deMEV ??? (^_^)

could you make one for me ?( we will talk about the price on skype if the answer is yes )

thanks for your time.

1 hour ago, SillverShadow said:

i have seen many login screens, custom ones that are nice but in all of them the character creation screen is kind of the same, the area where humans elves etc stand....kind of old

the question is :

Can i change that location?( how do i control the camera ) 

Sir @deMEV ??? (^_^)

could you make one for me ?( we will talk about the price on skype if the answer is yes )

thanks for your time.

pm me in skype :D

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2018 at 12:04 AM, Finn said:

give him 100€ and he will do that simple kind of work for u. or you can just check it out by investing some minutes how those cameras work^^

Since you didn't help Shadow I suppose you don't know how to provide info, so I also suppose you can't judge if this is a "simple" thing or not.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, L2J NexuS said:

Since you didn't help Shadow I suppose you don't know how to provide info, so I also suppose you can't judge if this is a "simple" thing or not.

Well its absolutely not worth the time and effort to create new maps. Of course i didnt invest the time like demev but there are a lot of tools you can use to manipulate existing maps / map properties.

The easiest method is to edit the existing map. you can drag and reposition the cameras as you wish. The linkings between each camera will stay the same. Change the background by placing new meshes, pictures and so on to edit the existing map.

Unbenannt.jpg Unbenannt1.jpg

to get newer meshes and textures working you have to convert them first so ue can read them by default.

@l2j nexus: and please don't judge other people. take a look into this forum. most topics and questions wont get any answer but "pm me".... is this the right behaviour to improve the l2 community? 

Edited by Finn

It might not be right behaviour to improve the community but atleast it helps.
I got pmed by many guys and i pmed more, they all helped me and i helped them too.
I call that improvement.

On Topic : He doesn't want to create new maps, he just wants to change the camera to existing one.

Edited by L2J NexuS