interlude [L2j] Order VS Chaos

Sahar

1 minute ago, lFinalFantasyl said:

Yeah i know the power of my team thats why so much self confidence :D And i ensure you that i wont dissapoint you Sir ;) anyway good "luck"

You missunderstood, it was sarcasm.

You're actually so scared and aware that i'm a true challange to your server and you're gonna lose so many players because of me.

Otherwise why would you bother with me and come threaten me at my own server's advertising topic if you're so sure it'll fail and you got nothing to lose?

no hate ovc, but they seem to look better bcoz of these main things, 1 a well known brand name server, and 2 they have stability and keep longtime  servers imo

instead looks like ovc miss both,i just mean that it's pointless arguing,just try make server better,just let playas tell their opinions, best luck tho

Edited by camenomat0
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, camenomat0 said:

no hate ovc, but they look better bcoz of these main things, 1 they have a well known brand name server, and 2 they have stability and keep longtime  servers imo

instead looks like ovc miss both,i just mean that it's pointless arguing,just try make server better,just let playas tell their opinions, best luck tho

That's fine, I already made my point on this in the first page of this topic, you can feel free to read and then tell me what you think.

And i'm good with players opinions, but so far 50% of replies here are from other servers admins and their bots.

in l2ovc you can farm with bishop/ol/tanks without party you can play also and spoiler 
no custom shits, like dynasty set/wep/jws .. 
Thats mean perfect balanced between all classes is not only mage and archer server 

This is how real features looks like!

Shot00028.jpg.0d61caa69d94f7f1d9e6a61071

Shot00034.jpg.b5f42551e41d659107fe47df0d

2 Sealable Altars
4 Destroyable Flags
1 Domination Zone

And hundreds of players to try and rule them all!

massgk.png.a9e0e63be023db1c17c34d6400e4a

Many more new and trully unique features you will find only in L2 OvC.

• Like 2

On 1/3/2018 at 3:10 PM, Zeff♂ said:

in l2ovc you can farm with bishop/ol/tanks without party you can play also and spoiler 
no custom shits, like dynasty set/wep/jws .. 
Thats mean perfect balanced between all classes is not only mage and archer server 

how is it perfect balanced if you can farm the same way with support classes? 

that looks invalid,u could say this another way if u mean that all classes are usefull,but that's another thing

2 hours ago, camenomat0 said:

how is it perfect balanced if you can farm the same way with support classes? 

that looks invalid,u could say this another way if u mean that all classes are usefull,but that's another thing

Obviously you need to play to understand, don't expect people to teach you how things work.

Zeff is correct with what he says, all classes can farm properly because not only PvP brings rewards, but also doing objectives gives rewards - that way even a tank or bishop who is inside a domination zone or seal an event altar can win rewards with ease.

Even in events where its all about PvP (Team VS Team maps mostly) such classes can get rewards depends on their chunk of help to their team.

You can get rewards by simply healing and ressing friendlies, debuffing and agroing enemies etc.

Spoilers can spoil enemies to steal some of their adena or get few extra materials, aswell as get XP/SP.

And the list goes on...

Edited by L2 OvC

On 3/3/2018 at 3:01 PM, L2 OvC said:

This is how real features looks like!

Shot00028.jpg.0d61caa69d94f7f1d9e6a61071

Shot00034.jpg.b5f42551e41d659107fe47df0d

2 Sealable Altars
4 Destroyable Flags
1 Domination Zone

And hundreds of players to try and rule them all!

massgk.png.a9e0e63be023db1c17c34d6400e4a

Many more new and trully unique features you will find only in L2 OvC.

Awesome. Guys, prepare your clan and reg in forum. 6DAYS left to the best GvE server.

13 hours ago, AnitahIsBack said:

2k18 and ppl still playing this f1-f2-f3 chronicle?XD

When done properly this game version is still enjoyable by most players, it has nothing to do with being a "f1 chronicle".

I wonder though, what made you reply with this offtopic exactly to this topic while there's like 70% Interlude topics on every page.

As promised, youtube event announced:

http://l2ovc.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3712-youtube-event/

If you wanna play and also win money from it then this event is for you!

All you have to do is take a video of yourself playing L2 OvC and you're in.

Dear players,
We are glad to be hosting once again the best Interlude faction server exists!
Many new features, including: Castle VS Castle map, new sounds and more!
Many improved features: ranks, rewards, enchanting, expert skills and more!
You don't want to miss this one out, join now!
http://l2ovc.com