How Beyond.Lt wanted to make money from you !!

at least after such a lot of people think about going there or not, I'm not saying that Ipku bad man and decided to earn but after such things people find it difficult to believe who has the brains that people will think about. I have nothing to say against this project, it does not affect me but I see how people try to shut their mouth and those who are friends with them try to justify them in all ways, just buy them

If somebody worked with ANY project as an advertiser, this doesn't mean he involed in "black things".  Before you name anybody "bad guy" you should be 100% sure, otherwise you are word-wanker.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

@GiranOnline oh is that you l2realm aka l2mythras administrator why such hate im not a h5 player but i've worked with owner of l2beyond and he was the right person on everything im not defending someone just asking also i would like to tell you to stop using ur alt accounts like @Giwi one account i guess enought 

And you did not think that I could just be engaged in a certain part of the work on different projects? As a hired man?

1 minute ago, Giwi said:

And you did not think that I could just be engaged in a certain part of the work on different projects? As a hired man?

what is the point repliying with alt accounts while u can use your main and reply like a man? :D

are you afraid of something ?

Edited by Celestine

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

what is the point repliying with alt accounts while u can use your main and reply like a man? :D

are you afraid of something ?

I'll tell you a secret. From the account of GiranOnline I was sitting before, and then only for advertising, in our topic. GiranOnline has a relationship to the account, the whole team. And there all sit in turn, you as a moderator, if there are rights, you can look at all the IP addresses, and you will see that not only I am there! And by the way GIRANOnline removed the video, so it was not culturally communicating and writing with the account of the whole team. I created my personal, with which I can express my personal opinion, even as a player!

Edited by Giwi

11 minutes ago, Giwi said:

I'll tell you a secret. From the account of GiranOnline I was sitting before, and then only for advertising, in our topic. GiranOnline has a relationship to the account, the whole team. And there all sit in turn, you as a moderator, if there are rights, you can look at all the IP addresses, and you will see that not only I am there! And by the way GIRANOnline removed the video, so it was not culturally communicating and writing with the account of the whole team. I created my personal, with which I can express my personal opinion, even as a player!

i didnt even blame u for ur actions i was just asking nevermind have a nice day since i have nothing to do with this thread just be on topic thanks.

Who even understands the code a little, it will be quite clear that the client has miner.

@GiranOnline oh is that you l2realm aka l2mythras administrator why such hate im not a h5 player but i've worked with owner of l2beyond and he was the right person on everything im not defending someone just asking also i would like to tell you to stop using ur alt accounts like @Giwi one account i guess enought 

First, deal with the situation, and then protect someone.

Edited by DarkEmpire

To be honest, @Celestine is just an advertiser, not sure why his name is even brought up... You dont go after Google.com when someone is advertising drugs via google ad, right?

Situation is simple and does not require any kind of blame game - 

Beyond.lt did have those files in their client (which i truly hope has been removed), this could've worked out just fine when they would have 2 separate programs, example: Mine while you play, players who want to earn money, will download client which has this "Modification", players who does not have good PC or do not wish to have any dealings with "mining" , have clean patch and client. But the way they tried to make it work, is way too unprofessional.

a simple apology and change of their plan would fix everything.

Edited by iPlay.GG - KromBacher

6 minutes ago, iPlay.GG - KromBacher said:

a simple apology and change of their plan would fix everything.

They are not going to apologize, just like they delete messages on the forum.

Edited by DarkEmpire

3 minutes ago, DarkEmpire said:

They are not going to apologize, besides they delete messages on the forum.

it's up to them, with regards SEO, little less than a  week, keywords like "Beyond L2", users will see these topic titles anyway.

Edited by iPlay.GG - KromBacher

4 minutes ago, GiranOnline said:

I think the topic can be closed, we are doing extra PR for them. I think that smart people have already understood everything and made the necessary conclusions.

alright

Locked.

• Thanks 1