I NEED HELP ! important

MTJ

Hey guys,

I'm planning of making low rate high five server

but what i need to know is which files matches what i want

I heard about l2jsunrise and advext64

in my opinion l2jsunrise is better for me because i'm going to add many custom features

but i'm afraid that the quests has some bugs or something since l2jsunrise is mostly for pvp servers :/

give me your ideas suggestions ..

L2J servers are mostly used for high rate servers because they are lacking in the stuff a low rate needs, working quests, working sieges, working clan hall system/auctions, working olympiad, etc etc (apart from several skills not working as they should). Instead of those they have custom pvp zones and events, custom community boards, custom antibot-password protection systems etc.

Custom things in l2off is more limited and difficult to implement, if its not already supported by the pack you have.

So it depends not so much on the server rates, but what you want the people playing on your server to have available to them.

L2j is and always be only emulator. I can't exactly agree with @sepultribe, l2j is nowadays very complete (most private servers that run newer chronicles or classic are l2j based) but it's still only emulator. Never will give an exact feeling of true L2. For a low-rate server I'd recommend l2off platform but it really depends on how much customizable do you need it. There's lot of stuff that can be done in AI, yet there are some things that can't.

Are there any features you can talk about so we have an example?

Edited by eressea

I agree with @eressea L2J always felt "weird", the movement, the interaction with NPCs feels not official/retail like. Not to talk about bugs with skills although sometimes it gave me a good laugh, like on a java server I used to play back in the day, you would use the 2nd class underleveled Surrender to Fire on a player with a Warlock and he would instantly get hit by the para cubic standing there like an icecream waiting to melt :D Things must have improved nowadays for sure but I'm not sure about how much. And I agree with the rest of her post too.

Edited by sepultribe

Hi again, 

Thanks for the help!

I've changed my mind of l2off, i'm thinking of getting l2j to put many custom stuffs like commands, items and events

Since i changed my mind about low rate server, i will make it mid rate

anyway, i need a good files with working noblesse quest at least

and no bugs in it :/

i want something different than l2jsunrise nothing but to compare only

Unfortunately L2J have almost always been feature quantity over quality, and while they had C1 leak as a base no ever bothered looking into it to grasp the mechanisms (NC wouldn't have been so silent as well maybe)

Either way, there is too much work to get L2J in a retail state now and it will remain that "kind of l2" for the better or the worst.

11 hours ago, sepultribe said:

L2J servers are mostly used for high rate servers because they are lacking in the stuff a low rate needs, working quests, working sieges, working clan hall system/auctions, working olympiad, etc etc (apart from several skills not working as they should). Instead of those they have custom pvp zones and events, custom community boards, custom antibot-password protection systems etc.

Custom things in l2off is more limited and difficult to implement, if its not already supported by the pack you have.

So it depends not so much on the server rates, but what you want the people playing on your server to have available to them.

That was several years ago, not nowadays.

Get the official L2J H5 pack, install it locally and play with it. Then go on L2JSunrise, they offer a test server environment, see if you like it more or find it easier for the stuff you want to do.

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 3:49 PM, NaughtyGlad said:

Hey guys,

I'm planning of making low rate high five server

but what i need to know is which files matches what i want

I heard about l2jsunrise and advext64

in my opinion l2jsunrise is better for me because i'm going to add many custom features

but i'm afraid that the quests has some bugs or something since l2jsunrise is mostly for pvp servers :/

give me your ideas suggestions ..

Custom and L2J does not work on low rate, reason is very simple: L2J is using 60 - 70% of true potential of Lineage, that's why L2J is more meant for High Rate PvP's (players wouldn't really use rest 30 - 40% of game while being at level 85 within a day) - But Hey, maybe you can make it work, who knows :) - It's Just my opinion

Tips, I think you might find useful:

search for: "EUROOFF 83.7 GF Files" and combine it with "MyExt64" = PTS/OFF

Alright ... Here you go: GF Full Pack PTS

a) https://mega.nz/#!E1hwjDZC!yKMwXHa4Wj_FUjQ374TaB9c3Gb28tLUPI9xEXzS5Ne8 (Shared on la2man.ru)

b)https://mega.nz/#!310DDKJS!_2v5ZuAvdBQTYyfrhvEdPLKsPmc-J0lf_idoxjZxWEA (euro off shared on la2man.ru)

c) https://mega.nz/#!ulcFhSyB!ajW8ol4xXv-bL9IcimIehbb7uet_6NawfeffYazqHCQ (unique SMELI Project, some might know about it :) )

d) https://mega.nz/#!z51FgQ5D!HJq86nvoQJfrx0dXBdJAY3NySTq_rGcePof4xyREpD8 

(L2OFFH5 unfinished project, don't open server with that, just use it to learn)

System:

https://mega.nz/#!Uxxj0RgZ!3bOwAbzeULTjZV_b7syqHdtM1dfW4rV0yGIDuUmz480 (Shared on la2man.ru)

Now look for MyExt64 GF/Epilogue Extender by MxC and Eressea

Hopefully that helps you :)

Edited by iPlay.GG - KromBacher