interlude [L2J] L2Baron

Voice

YQpp4Hz.png

Welcome to Lineage II Baron, our team is working more than 7 years on Lineage II Interlude servers and we're here to provide you with a stable Good vs Evil style server with no lags, no wipes and NO CORRUPTION! This server is customized to offer you new experiences with 99% Balance in and out Grand Olympiad. You won't have to farm in our server, all you have to do is fight and honor your faction either is Good or Evil. You can join Castle Sieges with your clan without having to worry about Good or Evil factions, all that matters is your clan versus all enemies!
Lineage II Baron is all about stability, we're running with one of the best DDOS Protection. To avoid bots we have included a special anti-bot system, so please don't waste your time trying to bot in our server.

Play on the best GvE Project in the world, it goes live on:

FRIDAY 2ND OF FEBRUARY 2018

AT 20:00 GMT +2

ADEN CASTLE EVENT FOR 100 REAL EURO

MORE INFORMATIONS FOR EVENT HERE : http://l2baron.com/news.php

E9yTsCv.png

* Startup Character Lv 80

* Select your Class, Weapon, Armor and Jewels.

* You can create your own scheme in buffer or you can use FULL BUFF.

* Choose your side and teleport to PVP Zone and fight for honor and glory!

* All Epic Raidbosses have respawn time: 6 hours

* Killing Spree system

* Custom Items: 

- Dynasty / {PvP} Platinum Armor (same stats)

- Dynasty Weapons

* All NPCs are available in towns.

MceJz7d.png

* Each PVP will reward you with 1 Adena so you can start purchasing Items ingame!

* Players can vote for their PVP Zone every hour. The map with the most votes will be added automatically in Gatekeeper.

* Players get rewarded according to the damage they've done on enemies before they die.

e63gObh.png

* Normal Scroll Success Chance: 80%

- Can be purchased with Adena.

* Blessed Scroll Success Chance: 100%

- When it fails, it returns to +0.

* Crystal Scroll Success Chance: 80%

- Can be purchased by using our Vote System.

- When it fails, enchantment will decrease by -1.

* Safe Enchant: +4
* Maximum enchant: +25

1cZHhgA.png

* Mid-Grade Lifestone Chance: 30%

* High-Grade Lifestone Chance: 50%

* Top-Grade Lifestone Chance: 70%

TM0mycF.png

* Retail olympiad game.

* Competition period 1 Month.

* Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00].

* Olympoiad start/end times can be found in olympiad manager.

PyFcfvn.png

* No clan penalties.

* 40 members maximum in main clan.

* You can increase your clan level from 1 to for free.

* You can get Clan Reputation Item from Epic Raidboss drops in order to add Clan Skills

* Only same faction character can be invited to clan or alliance.

* Clan wars - clans can declare war ONLY against opposite faction clans.

jQjaUql.png

.menu : General Control Panel

.boss : Shows information regarding Raidbosses and Respawns

.withdraw : Convert 1 Gold bar to 100 Adena (1 Gold Bar = 100 Adena)

.deposit : Convert 100 Adena to 1 Gold Bar (100 Adena = 1 Gold Bar)

.online : Shows the exact number of Online Players in server.

.buff : Blocks any incoming buffs from other Characters.

.warin : Register to War Event, there will be an announcement when Event starts.

.warout : Unregister from War Event, there will be an announcement when Event starts.

.pvp : Shows the Scoreboard of PVP of the Hour Event.

.menu : Opens your personal Account Control Panel - You can change your password there.

.repair : Repairs a Character in same Account ID.

.vote : Opens your Personal Voting System - You can vote for our server.

.siege : You can register on Castle Siges or check the status of any Siege.

.stat : Target a player an inspect his statistics

rt2eQTW.png

* Siege Zone: When a Castle Siege is active, it doesn't matter what Faction you are, ONLY what clan you belong. All clans fight for themselves, you don't have to worry for your own faction just your own clan. We believe this is for the best because some players don't like the concept of belonging in a faction when they fight for a Castle.

* Grand Olympiad: You fight for your personal glory, you can be chosen to fight a character from the same faction in Olympiad Games.

* Cancellation / Mass Warrior & Mage Bane / Warrior & Mage Bane remove your Buffs for 3 Seconds.

- After 3 Seconds all removed buffs will return to you.

Auto CP / MP / Healing Potions can be activated with Ctrl + Left Click

- Normal Use with your Left Click or by Pressing F1 -F12

* Personal & Mass Vote System with Special Rewards.

* Subclass Manager : One Npc with all the subclasses available.

* Skill Manager : One Npc for every race to enchant your skills.

* Special Announcemcents for :

- Grand Olympiad hero
- Castle Owner
- Raidboss Spawn
- Player that killed a Raidboss
- Top PVP Player
- Most Deaths Player
- Best KDR Player

* Symbol Maker / Wherehouse / Gatekeeper and Buffer are FREE of use!

* Good Main Town: Aden Town
* Evil Main Town: Rune Township

* Every other town is a Peaceful Zone and everyone from both Factions can access them.

* Enchant scrolls, Lifestones and Book of Giants are stackable.

* Buff Duration: 9 Hours // 48 Buff Slots +4 Debuff Slots.

6K0tM8O.png

* PVP of the Hour Event:

This event takes place every hour (each time PVP Zone changes) and the Player with the most Kills in that hour wins the Special Prizes.

* War Event:

This is a custom event and it was created by our team.

You can register in this event by typing .warin and your goal is to kill the Enemy's Crystal.

Each time your hit or kill a Crystal, powerful Guards will appear in front of you and will start hunting you until you kill them.

Event finishes when one side kills 10 Enemy Crystals and the winner will be reward with Special Prizes.

* GM Weekend Events:

Our experienced Staff will create Events every Weekend so players can enjoy themselves.

Such events are: 1v1, 3v3, 5v5, 9v9, Russian Roulette, Hide & Seek and many others.

Edited by Voice
Some informations of topic changed(Enchant & Ls rates)

20 hours ago, PaRaNoiC* said:

gl i have playing in this server one time 

some images is dead

sever is good. gl again :) 

Thnx a lot friend.i think is a kind of mxc problem about some pictures!

13 hours ago, Sinister Smile said:

Seems very good, i will join for sure :)

thnx a lot for your nice words.don't forget to participate on our event on aden castle for 100 real euros.

7 minutes ago, melron said:

Seems good, this style reminds me the old gve with towns :) good luck

thnx a lot i need some luck is true.yeah we tried to make a server where 90% of the features based on the official good vs evil server.

It will fail big time. How can y'all say it reminds you old?

First of all i see 48 buff slots while u couldn't take more than 24smth+  and only from your race's ones. Also, whats the point of 1v1,3v3,9v9 events in such server? Also there were no augs. Heroes were with a consecutive kill counts and NOT olympiad..

Caslte Owner announce? Really??? Castles owned by races and not clans,  plus plus more ....

pathetic... more pathetic that say remind you the old hahahaahaha

Edited by AwesomeBoy
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, AwesomeBoy said:

First of all i see 48 buff slots while u couldn't take more than 24smth+  and only from your race's ones. Also, whats the point of 1v1,3v3,9v9 events in such server? Also there were no augs. Heroes were with a consecutive kill counts and NOT olympiad..

Caslte Owner announce? Really??? Castles owned by races and not clans,  plus plus more ....

if you saying that because of my post, 

when i said it reminds me the old style i meant the town wars and not the free areas as the new gve servers have as pvp areas.

@OnTopic I will give a try

Edited by melron

4 hours ago, AwesomeBoy said:

First of all hello and welcome to mxc community Hater.I can check your post history and as i see there u make only negative comments to some servers!!So Welcome New hater & dont act like a bot!!

Now let me explain you something we live in 2018 and as i said 90% of some features we have based in the official GVE server,that not means we must make a complete copy because like i saied before we live in 2018 and we give a big try to offer something better!!First of all we are not race vs race server to have only race buffs up to 24 slots,The point of 1v1-3v3-9v9 Events is that we love like GM team to make a lot events like that and give special rewards to some teams who act like CPS.about augments ?yes in our server we will run with 1+1 augment because we like it that way!Heroes in our server taking place with 2 options(one by kill counts like you say-and one from Olympiad because we know a lot players on 2018 who love to participate in olympiad games).About announce the name of Castle owner is to give some prestige to this player who organise his team and fight near his clan Vs all.

Anyway always haters are welcome to give a try on our server and then you can write again here if we succeed or fail :D

I was one of the top pvp players in the server last year before it died and all I can say is history will repeat itself if you allow donators to ruin your server drive players away.

Also another thing to note is that the donation button in your website was turned off the entire time when the server was running so it was not possible to donate directly through the website so let's just say I'm a bit skeptical about the players who were supposedly donators.

After 1 week of server runtime these players suddenly had 2 x augments and were killing everyone in server in 2-3 hits with their mages because naturally mages were most op class and other players barely had 2-3 raid jewels and not even enchanted.

I played 3 weeks and used hundreds of lifestones and I believe I only got 3 active augments  which were useless and these jokers had 2x augments in the first week + apella sets enchanted to + maximum and raid jewels as well and should I mention the fact that they were barely on the lower end of the top 10 pvp kills when they had aquired their gear while I had + 0 apella gear and a +16 weapon with no augment but had top pvp count.

I don't have anything against donators as long as they give other players a chance so consider the option of no donation at least for the first month so normal players have a chance

Edited by snooper

1 hour ago, snooper said:

I was one of the top pvp players in the server last year before it died and all I can say is history will repeat itself if you allow donators to ruin your server drive players away.

Also another thing to note is that the donation button in your website was turned off the entire time when the server was running so it was not possible to donate directly through the website so let's just say I'm a bit skeptical about the players who were supposedly donators.

After 1 week of server runtime these players suddenly had 2 x augments and were killing everyone in server in 2-3 hits with their mages because naturally mages were most op class and other players barely had 2-3 raid jewels and not even enchanted.

I played 3 weeks and used hundreds of lifestones and I believe I only got 3 active augments  which were useless and these jokers had 2x augments in the first week + apella sets enchanted to + maximum and raid jewels as well and should I mention the fact that they were barely on the lower end of the top 10 pvp kills when they had aquired their gear while I had + 0 apella gear and a +16 weapon with no augment but had top pvp count.

I don't have anything against donators as long as they give other players a chance so consider the option of no donation at least for the first month so normal players have a chance

Glad to hear news from one Old player and thanks for spend your time to write me some suggestions.The first time we open the project auto donates from site was off because of some issues and all donates was manually from recalls.this time will be auto for paypal and manually for paysafecards-moneysafecards because both companies cant provide us widget.On the first opening ur right 100% the distance between no donator vs donator was huge,but this time we work on this many hours to find balanced donates so we can keep server alive and have fair pvp between no donators vs donators.So your welcome to give us a second chance and we are promise to you that you will be pleased 100% this time :D

40 minutes ago, Voice said:

So your welcome to give us a second chance and we are promise to you that you will be pleased 100% this time :D

Thank you for taking this into consideration and I look forward to the server's opening.

In the event that there will be a beta please announce it here.

• Thanks 1

I hope A Hour maps consists of gludio/gludin and other town to fight in :) ( killing the base or flags ) thats old school Infinite l2 gve server i loved it )

gl i might join to check it out, i was always a fun of faction servers

btw you dont need 48 buff slots that really makes things unbalancing

On 14/1/2018 at 8:50 PM, Meph said:

I hope A Hour maps consists of gludio/gludin and other town to fight in :) ( killing the base or flags ) thats old school Infinite l2 gve server i loved it )

gl i might join to check it out, i was always a fun of faction servers

btw you dont need 48 buff slots that really makes things unbalancing

Yeah we have all this towns in our game and every hour you can vote to choose on what town you want to make your pvp...we must think about slot buffs because many players suggest us about 30 buffs maximum.what is your opinion about that?