interlude [L2J] L2Baron

Voice

Good to see a try on bringing up such a gameplay.With a good effort and proper management skills,who knows,maybe it can be good. Hype for the very best !

On 18/1/2018 at 7:58 PM, Vegosa said:

Good to see a try on bringing up such a gameplay.With a good effort and proper management skills,who knows,maybe it can be good. Hype for the very best !

Thanks a lot for your nice words.We make our best to pleased the people who will enter.We focus to much for a balanced GVE server with no bugs no lags and big wars to bring back the nice memories.Also i want to remind you that the event for aden castle will open 15 days after the opening of the server[17-02-2018].Give it a try,a lot of clans will fight for this castle.

L2Baron Aden Castle.jpg

Edited by Voice

GL With your server.. i wish not to be like the others servers (1 week 2.000 pppl and after 100 players..) 

Ofc i will log...  but... no Beta test?..

no CLAN event? (i mean Bring your clan here and take reward clan lvl 8 + full skills ...etc)

take care with the DONATION ITEMS.....

make a GOOD Vote Reward... so ppl must vote every day... E.G.(Like Vote Reward Passive Increase +2.000 Hp)

Good Luck ^_^

Oh yah and one more thing which I don't know if you knew GM but fix vote reward system.

In old server when we got vote reward while online you could get it on all dual boxes.

Some players even had 10 accounts on at the same time for more reward.

Make reward only for a single account per ip.

17 hours ago, paokara2009 said:

GL With your server.. i wish not to be like the others servers (1 week 2.000 pppl and after 100 players..) 

Ofc i will log...  but... no Beta test?..

no CLAN event? (i mean Bring your clan here and take reward clan lvl 8 + full skills ...etc)

take care with the DONATION ITEMS.....

make a GOOD Vote Reward... so ppl must vote every day... E.G.(Like Vote Reward Passive Increase +2.000 Hp)

Good Luck ^_^

We maked a beta test but closed beta with some good testers.We have clan event on Aden castle for all clans who want to fight for a really good reward up to 100 euros.its very easy to create clan lvl 8 in our server but you need some pvps to buy the skills!!Vote reward is 100% OP i ensure you for this!!thnx a lot for suggestions we need some luck so we can bring to our game many many peoples!!

• Thanks 1

I am playing since the first minute.Old time fanction server and that is great.Another thing that i also liked is that Admins tried their best to balance the server and they manage to do it.In server you can see all types of pvp classes like archers,daggers,gladies,all types of mages,tyrants and titans.Not only an archer-mage server.

SirCroCoDiLe inside <3 .
I recommend to everyone.