Cant open the damn thing.

sotid

Question

So I recently moved to another place ,wanted to login my server and  I couldn't. I tried everything,I can normally log in with 127.0.0.1 configs . But when I put my own external /internal ips it doesn't log in.

server was online and running before to my last house so I cannot understand what is wrong. Also I managed to opened it doing nothing different than before.then my PC auto sleep mode after 30 mins and then I couldn't log in again later.

• Console no errors
  • Correct configs
  • Opened ports to my new modem/router(7777,2106 enabled also it show they are open when I run my server here https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/
  • RE-made a new host to no ip , new hexid etc couldn't log in either
  • DDNS through modem enabled

Also here are the images..

https://ibb.co/fTGyWb

Is it my modem /router problem ..?

12 answers to this question

Gameserverhostname is *  and is ok . my server was running online with this config no prob. As I told you my configs are ok server was online like some days ago I changed places new modem and that happend.

What about to open your ports with your current ip?

3 things needs to host a server

Configs 

Open ports

Firewall 

And static ip if you dont have

14 hours ago, sotid said:

thank you Awesomeboy ,ok I can actually log it with my internal but why I cant log in with my extrenal ? is it only me ? other people can>?

Yes they do. Only u from ur own pc use internal. Np :)