Interlude Custom And Stable

mhtkas

Question

what is the most stable custom ready pack  *interlude*  with source 
that i can use and support at least 200people

Edited by mhtkas

6 answers to this question

ready and shared packs are straight trash, backdoored and mostly buggy.. Just make your own,it may take time but it will work better in my opinion..

On 20/11/2017 at 10:56 PM, wongerlt said:

frozen, stable, but need some fixes.

way wrong.. even when talking about costum servers acis for now atleast is a better choice much more stable and since frozen wasnt around the last year it still needs a lot of work to catch up with acis.. acis (for now atleast) is more stable and more friendly to the user!

I suggest you start working with aCis free Source rev !

aCis isn't "custom friendly", you have to add everything to make your own dream. It offers a barebone experience where you can put any sort of gameplay, with no risks of bad written and pointless customs. Since development time has to be used elsewhere, an emphasis is done fixing any sort of vanilla issues, than none ever cared.

As a customer, you benefit from specific sections on aCis forums, with adapted customs for aCis, written/adapted by customers themselves. That way you add everything you want yourself. But you have to do it yourself or to pay someone to do it.

It supports 550+ players, for lifetime superior to 1 month without needs of restarting. It can be tested on L2OvC server, which always use latest aCis revision (when IL season is launched).

On 29/11/2017 at 6:37 AM, Tryskell said:

aCis isn't "custom friendly", you have to add everything to make your own dream. It offers a barebone experience where you can put any sort of gameplay, with no risks of bad written and pointless customs. Since development time has to be used elsewhere, an emphasis is done fixing any sort of vanilla issues, than none ever cared.

As a customer, you benefit from specific sections on aCis forums, with adapted customs for aCis, written/adapted by customers themselves. That way you add everything you want yourself. But you have to do it yourself or to pay someone to do it.

It supports 550+ players, for lifetime superior to 1 month without needs of restarting. It can be tested on L2OvC server, which always use latest aCis revision (when IL season is launched).

in my opinion it is since its much cleaner and easier to add anything you want without getting any specific errors if u are familiar with the pack itself..