L2Mid SkyLord GM exposed

Liuss

5 hours ago, SkyLord said:

treshak treshak what u are trying to do mate :)

download photoshop and create these fake screens with high quality.

what photoshop IDIOTA ? where u see the photoshop :) wait for the video inc. Idiota i told bad move !!!!

@SkyLord you should collaborate with @Averia.ws to make the ultimate cancer server.

Logging on such server would give people instant dick cancer and you'd be selling chemotherapy shots instead of RB jewels.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AchYlek said:

stap hate skylord, he is good boy ! 

btw u see this funny video with pictures? :d

gangland team made that video hahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhaha

Edited by SkyLord

7 hours ago, leonardos said:

keep your smile for the end madafaka!

the hate is real :)) sorry but why u cant make 1 good movie with all proofs? there is only text and screens malaka. You have only screens? this screens prove i am corrupt? jahahahahahajabanabababababaababababhaahahahahah

there is like 10 fake skylord skype users  trying to scam epics from l2mid. maybe is that you?

8 hours ago, SkyLord said:

facking albanian haters mate...

most funny part is micutzu was geting everytime free items at mouse server ;D now he flame about corruption 

Skylord, old players know that you are corrupted af. 

I've come back to your server too many times, and donated most of them, with the hope that your server will last. 

This time was the last one. Previous mid servers were lasting about a month or so, nowadays l2 mid last 2 weeks, w full corruption etc. 

I'd better not play again lineage II instead of playing your server. 

3 minutes ago, seasoned said:

Skylord, old players know that you are corrupted af. 

I've come back to your server too many times, and donated most of them, with the hope that your server will last. 

This time was the last one. Previous mid servers were lasting about a month or so, nowadays l2 mid last 2 weeks, w full corruption etc. 

I'd better not play again lineage II instead of playing your server. 

believe or not.. we do not sell items. i do not need to prove anything. like i said there is real statistics epic owners and top enchanted on my website.
nowadays servers fail because of players. not because the server is not good. because the players are stupid... they cant play 1 server more than 2 weeks.

7 minutes ago, SkyLord said:

because the players are stupid... they cant play 1 server more than 2 weeks.

I can't disagree with you on that, but you are giving ppl good reasons not to want to play on mid. 

I really don't care about giving items/money on big sides, that should be done and is acceptable. I don't even care if you are selling items. 

But there are more than that.  Just to mention one, at baium you really messed the server up. Suddenly all SEL parties ported inside and baium spawned 75 level (like wtf?). 

Most of vagabonds left the server instant after that. One side less. You banned Treshak (for reasons, right or wrong is meaningless for what I'm talking about). 

That action made 95% of Gangland to leave server.  One more side less. 

Your beloved SEL now can play solo and sell the epics they get for the rest of the days that left on mid... 

That's it. 

2 hours ago, SkyLord said:

believe or not.. we do not sell items. i do not need to prove anything. like i said there is real statistics epic owners and top enchanted on my website.
nowadays servers fail because of players. not because the server is not good. because the players are stupid... they cant play 1 server more than 2 weeks.

Calling player idiots,what e retard :)  u dead son.