Gracia Final (Game Played Movie)

ncsoft show more and more vid about final part of gracia but...in my concerne c4,c5,interlude are the best chronichles...kamael,hellbound,gracia part1,2 shit...so i hope ncsoft make a chronicle which can be good like interlude and if it happens everyone who play wow because of new chronicle's are shit can be play again...

sry for my english.

Yeah.. your right in some point and I agree in your opinion..

My only suggestion in L2 developer is to (change/enhance/) the hands, fingers, and feet of those 5 remaining playable Race (Except Kamael)

cuz kamael has been prioretize of those I mension  :(  But not yet the 5 race(human,dark elf, light elf,dwarf, and orc).

The only problem is ....  I dont know were I can sugget this DIRECLY  :-[

Its very nice , but this dosnt have nothing to do with [General] Lineage II Develop [L2J] English

Locked till a mod move this to Lineage II General Discussion [English]

I like some changes they make in later chronicles. I wonder why people keep bitching around about C6 being the absolute chronicel lol.

But I find it deadly stupid they keep the same playing concept:

Kill a billion mobs and then pay the bots to get dressed, the more you give the better you can be!

• 1 month later...

Sincerely i think that they gonna destroy this game...

C4-C5 was the best for sure...

Also C3 was good but C4 had some new good thing like olys that i love...

But.. ncsoft implement a lot of thing... too much of thing that should work all perfectly to have a good balance from class to class.

I think that in the next future the new LineagesII will be ever worst and unbalanced.

Btw i hope that i'm wrong..