Lineage C4 Server Files Request!

KGreen

Well you've made two threads in fact :D 

Let me clear things up for you. There are no such thing as shared L2OFF C4 or any other chronicle plug-and-play files. Yes you have looked at different editions of C4, all of them are not ready for live server, however they are good to learn things.

If you are ready to basically start from zero speaking about private server functionality, look for C4 official leak (I believe they are here)

Topic is old, from 2008 and do not expect any help from there ;) You may need to crack down CacheD, L2Server, L2NPC and other component protections (L2OFF asks for serial number).
Also there are really nasty bugs at these files back from Lineage2 C4 era :) (dupes phx bots and other fun stuff), so these files are NOT READY for live server too :)
Other way - reverse. Get Gracia Final files and downgrade them to C4 :) There is a thread in Maxcheaters about Gracia Final pack downgraded to C6 and, basically, all C6 L2OFF servers are extended C4s. So it's worth a shot :)
About geodata I can't help :/ C4 is ancient chronicle.

It is the ways to get files for free. I am sure that some developers are still continuing C4 development somewhere :D But as I told multiple times before, it won't be plug and play in any case :)

Good stuff costs $$$

Edited by Griunvaldas

19 hours ago, madocter said:

Dont buy anything to this guy haha

this kid sells "l2off assembly course by facebook" with leaked vang files, promising the sky and the earth, and charging absurd.

Edited by tiagopyerri
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, tiagopyerri said:

this kid sells "l2off assembly course by facebook" with leaked vang files, promising the sky and the earth, and charging absurd.

Who ? o_O

4 hours ago, tiagopyerri said:

I heard rumors about this :D Now i am sure :D

On 11/11/2017 at 8:57 PM, tiagopyerri said:

Well i dont know about that , i just linked his topic since the pack he preconfigured , and extended is very good , and is what the OP needs

• Like 1