Lineage C4 Server Files Request!

KGreen

On 11/11/2017 at 5:57 PM, tiagopyerri said:

Este garoto vende "l2off assembly course by facebook" com arquivos vang vazados, prometendo o céu e terra e cobrando absurdo. 

This video no is i. My version is === leaked? And it does not burn a person for what  do not know for earn credits. My version  vanganth 400  + my service.

Your fles has this file of license?

Learn programming , program  free for all.

You is member food of jbrasil until failed with jbrasil, with  content bad, add 2 npc is ok the pre configured kkkkk  , he value for amount of post in your account.

count for time waiting for banned you, gringo no is brazilian.

File license. 

Sem título.png

Edited by Jamba
  • Upvote 1

On 10/11/2017 at 10:29 PM, madocter said:

Dont buy anything to this guy haha

Hello, removed the links because hater funking denouncing link host thank you,  I'm not a good programmer yet,I'm busy studying web programming, my dream is return.

Edited by Jamba

@tiagopyerri 

Man this is a lot of putative, the guy puts files for more that still is not good to put online, he puts without a key, and comes another br la fifth of the hells talk shit, man put something useful do not get knocked over the others because they read a lot of topic and came to write beautiful, if you did nothing in Java that is easier to imagine in l2off, take tutorials from the net and use to make yours to have credit of something. if fud ... lad.