On 01/11/2017 at 9:59 AM, .Elfocrash said:

I can't stress this enough but you should not open a server if you are expecting the community to tell you what kind of server you should make.
People will always give you a single moment of what they want the server to be. This should not drive game design cause you will fail.

"My class is broken" syndrom. Then you up the class, and other classes whine. :D

29 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

"My class is broken" syndrom. Then you up the class, and other classes whine. :D

I am a believer in changes classes from time to time to keep the game fresh (ie, mages might be a bit more powered than archers for a period of time) but that doesn't mean that it has to be driven by complaints but by data. If your db says that 80% of the pvp people are archers then guess what. You have to balance that.