aCis StartGameServer

Charm3R

Question

Hello guys, recently decided to change project from l2jfrozen to aCis, i saw a guide from SweeTs, i did everything right, or maybe not, and when i try to StartGameServer,show me that, any thoughts?

aCis GS.jpg

5 answers to this question

I suppose your OS is 32bit and so, you can not run server with allocated 2G. Edit gameserver bat file, change Xmx to 1G, but keep in mind that you have then to disable some geodata regions / completely - geodata.properties read description. Remove blocks or comment them with #, again read description.

If you have 2GB ram on your pc, you can not give all your space to run this program.

For tests, etc, you can set a value of 512 ram with disabled geo files.

As SweeTs tolds you, edit your Gameserver and decrease the ram, then comment the geo files from config.

As it seems my shity "PC" can't run the whole aCis project thing, anyways, ofc i wasn't trying to open a server just to test some thing and learn about "developing".

Anyways, thank you all for your help.

1 hour ago, 'Baggos' said:

If you have 2GB ram on your pc, you can not give all your space to run this program.

For tests, etc, you can set a value of 512 ram with disabled geo files.

As SweeTs tolds you, edit your Gameserver and decrease the ram, then comment the geo files from config.

i actually run acis in one gb ram under linux debian but without geodata i have vps from one host for 3 euro month.