Take back items from banned Chars !!!

4 Accounts of me got perma banned, i dont want the chars back, i just want to take the items back without Admin notice anything about that !

If some1 can help me im gonna pay him ( PayPal or bank Transfer)

Best regards

11 minutes ago, nam1 said:

4 Accounts of me got perma banned, i dont want the chars back, i just want to take the items back without Admin notice anything about that !

If some1 can help me im gonna pay him ( PayPal or bank Transfer)

Best regards

u cant,

but some servers got donation for unban accs

if u can buy donate items ingame, u can make just this way 

Well you remind me l2 extreme 2006.. Find a way to tell in your server's owner that you need all your statistics (pvps,pks etc from the banned character) to be in your new character. If you stand lucky and the owner is lazy and he will agree ofc, probably the transfer will be copy/paste of your banned character column to your new character with the only changes the access level and the name. The important thing is the object id. If you will get your lost object id then automatically you will get back all your items. 

Think carefully your reason :P

Edited by melron

thnx for the fast reply AchYlek!  bad News then, the admin here will not unbann me for sure. He let me Play with other accounts but if i ask him to give him Money for that he will bann me forever i think, so i dont wanna risk it.

Edited by nam1