L2Ninja Studio Application

11 minutes ago, Sdw said:

File definition and format are incorrect though

Each File Type has its own Associated Procedure to detect Malformed Files, 

For Example :  .DAT file : uses DDF for validation,  .ini : uses Headers, .xml files uses XSD for validation ... etc, also in Saving/Exporting Process there is a Validation Procedure for modifications as well as detection mechanism to be able to detect if the droped file is Encrypted or Decrypted file .... etc

Edited by SamDev-Coder
Typo Errors

49 minutes ago, Sdw said:

let's take ddf, none of your screen capture have a proper file format

ok as you would see :)

Edited by SamDev-Coder

id    name    add_name    description    popup    supercnt0    cnt0    set_ids[0]    set_ids[1]    set_ids[2]    set_ids[3]    set_ids[4]    set_bonus_desc    supercnt1    cnt1    set_extra_ids    set_extra_desc    unk1[0]    unk1[1]    unk1[2]    unk1[3]    unk1[4]    unk1[5]    unk1[6]    unk1[7]    unk1[8]    special_enchant_amount    special_enchant_desc    unk2

here is the column names of itemname-e.dat

<item_name>
      <id>2376</id>
      <name>Avadon Breastplate</name>
      <additionalname></additionalname>
      <description></description>
      <popup>-1</popup>
      <setid_count>5</setid_count>
      <setid>2376</setid>
      <setid>2379,11375</setid>
      <setid>2415,11373</setid>
      <setid>5714,11365</setid>
      <setid>5730,11370</setid>
      <set_bonus_desc>Max HP +294.</set_bonus_desc>
      <effect_count>1</effect_count>
      <effect>673,11374</effect>
      <effect_desc>Shield Def.+24%.</effect_desc>
      <set_enchant_count>6</set_enchant_count>
      <set_enchant_effect>Increases P. Def. and MP Recovery Rate when all set items are enchanted to 6 or above.</set_enchant_effect>
      <color>1</color>
   </item_name>

Basically how you do it, even I really never optimized the H5 version damn

ok it doesnt speak to you as itemname is pretty common and have been pretty well identified on H5. There is plenty of file not properly done though, weapongrp, skillgrp, etc file edit ddf have a lot of missing, and their way of editing really sucks, point was to fix it.

Edited by Sdw

24 minutes ago, Sdw said:

ok it doesnt speak to you as itemname is pretty common and have been pretty well identified on H5. There is plenty of file not properly done though, weapongrp, skillgrp, etc Let's pick GC as an exemple, won't make you upload the real deal. This is how it should really look :

file edit ddf have a lot of missing, and their way of editing really sucks, point was to fix it.

okay , i'll see that, thanks :)

Edited by SamDev-Coder
removing definition

Updated .. Changed to Project and Added full info.

Please Check First Post for the Info

Edited by SamDev-Coder

:O this is the most freakin awesome thing i ever seen in my eyes (except the day maxtor sended me his nudes by accidentb on skype instead of some logo)

It's even cooler than when xdem e-fight with Elfo for which language is better. Damn you SAM >.< damn you

37 minutes ago, Θα Σπασω Κουπες said:

:O this is the most freakin awesome thing i ever seen in my eyes (except the day maxtor sended me his nudes by accidentb on skype instead of some logo)

It's even cooler than when xdem e-fight with Elfo for which language is better. Damn you SAM >.< damn you

Thank you @Θα Σπασω Κουπες hope you like that project :)