Retailgod2.0(T)_3.9.1.0.0 ?

Fyyre

Well I won't as it doesn't turn into income for me :D ended some part I needed though.

I happy you have a success =)

Regarding income, I found other games to make more money -- but L2 is always old love

HF is about the only files reasonably priced atm that I've seen, around the 10k mark, still too much for me :D kinda surprised those bins didn't leak yet tbh can't be much of a market for them for those guys, players don't much care l2off vs l2j anymore and l2j is pretty passable at HF

HF is about the only files reasonably priced atm that I've seen, around the 10k mark, still too much for me :D kinda surprised those bins didn't leak yet tbh can't be much of a market for them for those guys, players don't much care l2off vs l2j anymore and l2j is pretty passable at HF

HF is not passable at all my God

10k.  You have creditable source?  If cannot discuss here - email me

Thanks for this tidbit.

Regarding L2J.  No way.  L2off ,or no thing.  Joy is in development of game =)

Edited by Fyyre

yeah dev for l2off is much more fun :D but these days players aren't picky, u put up a poll on a player-dominated forum asking l2off vs l2j and 90% answers will be "what's l2off?" xD l2off doesn't have the draw that it used to players just wanna pk noobs don't care what's under the hood, I'll email you about hf

yeah dev for l2off is much more fun :D but these days players aren't picky, u put up a poll on a player-dominated forum asking l2off vs l2j and 90% answers will be "what's l2off?" xD l2off doesn't have the draw that it used to players just wanna pk noobs don't care what's under the hood, I'll email you about hf

thanks =)

I've seen a lot of H5 all were fake be careful :D

I will

since l2off h5 is pretty hard for 2k17 comunity 

also u cant add there features like at l2j  

since l2off h5 is pretty hard for 2k17 comunity 

also u cant add there features like at l2j  

it can be hard sure, but it's so much more rewarding development I find, and it doesn't take a huge amount of knowledge to do a lot of things in l2off but yeah you need to implement a system none of the public projects have implemented then you're shit out of luck if you don't know assembly and can't reverse engineer... I've had to implement quite a few l2j features to l2off over the years for various clients and I've only started really working with l2j the last year or so and I find l2j harder to dev for than l2off xD but that comes from experience ofc