Skills That Consume Hp Not Working [L2J Freya]

Alex13xD

Question

I was testing the skills and I found out those that consume HP doesn't lower the character's life at all.

Some of those skills are: Arcane Power, Arcane Agility, Sacrifice

So every skill that using "hpConsume" and "DamOverTime" doesn't do anything at all. 

Java core files are fine, same with the skills too, maybe it's a config file that I wasn't able to find?

If anyone had the same issue and he knows the solution, please let me know what you did for fixing this problem.

Thanks for your time. 

4 answers to this question

Are you testing with gm char? Is the invul enabled? That may be the issue, you use invul mode and so, hp is not decreased.

Are you testing with gm char? Is the invul enabled? That may be the issue, you use invul mode and so, hp is not decreased.

I'm not that stupid, I tested also with a regular player and still nothing.

I tested the skills on a retail L2J H5 and everything working perfect, the problem is that I have done so much work on the freya project and it will take months to start over.

any other suggestions? 

I was testing the skills and I found out those that consume HP doesn't lower the character's life at all.

Some of those skills are: Arcane Power, Arcane Agility, Sacrifice

So every skill that using "hpConsume" and "DamOverTime" doesn't do anything at all. 

Java core files are fine, same with the skills too, maybe it's a config file that I wasn't able to find?

If anyone had the same issue and he knows the solution, please let me know what you did for fixing this problem.

Thanks for your time. 

You're so cute, i use freya from l2j and is working fine so some custom modification