Exguard Bypass? (How?)

There is a server which has ExGuard, the "l2.exe" is called "loader.exe" instead.

I tried to "inject" InterfaceAI but "loader.exe" gives me an error message of: "Please reinstall system folder!", which means that the files cannot be altered(?).

Does anyone have an idea of how it can be possible to load InterfaceAI into this one?

There is a server which has ExGuard, the "l2.exe" is called "loader.exe" instead.

I tried to "inject" InterfaceAI but "loader.exe" gives me an error message of: "Please reinstall system folder!", which means that the files cannot be altered(?).

Does anyone have an idea of how it can be possible to load InterfaceAI into this one?

you can ask help from ( l2-script ) low coder .. but they have friends  ( maybe can help you )
or talk to xxdem or Anarchy  ( maybe can help you someone from this )
Edited by pirama

i'd post a bypass but i'm tired and lazy and real work takes up all my time these days :( no time for fun anymore but next weekend maybe :D

is not shared bro :( they can't use it ...

really now just i said they can ask help for you ( is not ironic ) ...

only you have bypass it in past ( and for that i said for you )

just i try to help it :)

Edited by pirama

First of all i wasn't planning on calling names about the server etc., so why be the asshole to do it on a public place?

Second of all, i know you're not supposed to, but, @Anarchy, i would really appreciate if you could do this or at least point me to a few development points, tools, or give me tips

Thanks for the replies, but as most of you, i'm just a rookie who's trying to make the game easier, and tbh, i just want a tool to click less in this game cuz it's really time consuming, i have no need to cheat at all lmfao. If anyone can help, then it's accepted. However if your goal is to come and flame for no reason at all, u might as well think about shutting up hueeee

First of all i wasn't planning on calling names about the server etc., so why be the asshole to do it on a public place?

Second of all, i know you're not supposed to, but, @Anarchy, i would really appreciate if you could do this or at least point me to a few development points, tools, or give me tips

Thanks for the replies, but as most of you, i'm just a rookie who's trying to make the game easier, and tbh, i just want a tool to click less in this game cuz it's really time consuming, i have no need to cheat at all lmfao. If anyone can help, then it's accepted. However if your goal is to come and flame for no reason at all, u might as well think about shutting up hueeee

if you want something qualified pay for it, otherwise forget, if you have 0 knowledge in what you doing, don't obey someone else to do that for you

if you want something qualified pay for it, otherwise forget, if you have 0 knowledge in what you doing, don't obey someone else to do that for you

Why would i want to pay for something that doesn't guarantee updates and long-term support. Y'all trynna make money out of opportunities like this, i don't think ur dedicated to doing this.

I might look like im coming as hostile and edgy with these replies, but all it is is the truth i believe. ;)

Edited by jamal96

Why would i want to pay for something that doesn't guarantee updates and long-term support. Y'all trynna make money out of opportunities like this, i don't think ur dedicated to doing this.

I might look like im coming as hostile and edgy with these replies, but all it is is the truth i believe. ;)

Is not simple find way for bypass it, then who will do that need to invest time. time = money.  :D

Edited by Own