H5 L2Mythras Files - Sources, Compiled, Geo, Patch.

Nice files thanks  ;)

It's better than =>  Fandc/ro-Team H5-L2Ava Files Sources  ?

Well, I can not say its better or not, because both pack are base on Rebelion/Fandc files and Both have same Mods, except Mythras have some changes but nothing special.

Also if someone wants to open a server using Mythras files, go ahead, its nothing wrong with these sources but I guarantee you will fail like "Mythras Team". (Twice).

Cheers

++ :P

btw can u check my pm?

Yes, and I wont share more sources just in PM to you or anyone. So be happy what you got here on public and for free.

If you want more, just wait until I decide to share more other sources.

Have fun

Yes, and I wont share more sources just in PM to you or anyone. So be happy what you got here on public and for free.

If you want more, just wait until I decide to share more other sources.

Have fun

no i just ask if u own something like that no need to share just if u have i want a specific file xD

Well, I can not say its better or not, because both pack are base on Rebelion/Fandc files and Both have same Mods, except Mythras have some changes but nothing special.

Also if someone wants to open a server using Mythras files, go ahead, its nothing wrong with these sources but I guarantee you will fail like "Mythras Team". (Twice).

Cheers

Thank you for your explanations Akar0  ;)